Fluffernutter Magnolia

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Elm
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Don't even get me started. XD My kitten, Billie Joe, LOVES to bat spirit vessels and gemstones around. He just can't seem to keep his paws off. If I leave any vessels to charge in the moonlight on the windowsill, they'll definitely be on the floor in the morning, maybe under a couch if he's feeling really mischievous. He also likes picking candles up by their wicks and running around the room with them (the unlit ones, luckily he knows enough not to touch fire.) I used to have a wire-wrapped crystal hanging off the zipper of my messenger bag and my older cat, Sgt. Pepper, ripped it right off. I'd love to get them both protection gems from the CH store to hang on their collars but they'd probably try to eat them or something. That's cats for you.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I currently have a pet free home but a few years ago my neighbour's cat who was a regular visitor leapt from the ground to my shoulder and started to fish with her paw down the front of my tshirt until she hooked the ring with my surprise me spirit that I was wearing on a chain. I didn't know at the time but it turned out to be a gryphon. Anytime I was wearing it outside she'd appear from nowhere & try to climb up to get it. She didn't do anything once she had it other than just hold it in her paw, it was so funny. :lol: That went on for months until they moved.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:Huh...my surprise me spirit was a gryphon as well...I wonder if that's common?
It could be, I think Magnolia probably had a lot of the same spirits come through each time she was binding spirits for this listing. There were 4 of us at approx the same time a bit more than 3 years ago, working on our mystery spirits and we all had gryphons. Starfire started it with her thread  "Help me solve my mystery spirit!!!!" http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=33643
Then Aeryn joined in, then Scordra and mine arrived sometime during the time the others were posting their clues.
I got a second mystery a few months later and that was an arkan sonney and I think someone else mentioned getting one of them around the same time as well. It was fun, I keep thinking about getting another mystery but the time's not right yet.   

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”