GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

I impulsively, simply out of concern and good will, decided to reach out to someone in a coma and try to clear up the fog. Now mind you, they're not 100% in a coma anymore, since about the 7th they've been in and out, just not really aware of anything, so there's a higher chance they can recover. About 10 seconds after approaching his mind, I myself got an immediate, heavy headache.

Coma feels like foggy mold. I did retry a second time and work to "scrub" his mind clean, but i had to retreat again. I need to up my energetic protection. It would please me greatly if he got better, even though we don't personally know each other. I'm in a... a mood. A strange mood, and I get them rarely, but when there's an emergency and things start looking up, It makes me hopeful for MYSELF and I immediately want to help. Things haven't been going well for me, so seeing hope, even a small bit, for something so serious is a boost for me.

I will continue to see what I can do... and hopefully, soon, he recovers.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Maybe you can approach it from another angle, like taking a look at his Chakras and making sure they're clear and energy is flowing between them as it should. Maybe that can help him make progress and shake off the coma/semi-conscious state naturally.

Good luck! And prayers for his continued recovery.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Maybe you can approach it from another angle, like taking a look at his Chakras and making sure they're clear and energy is flowing between them as it should. Maybe that can help him make progress and shake off the coma/semi-conscious state naturally.

Good luck! And prayers for his continued recovery.
Thankfully, I did get back and "uncap" his chakras... and my lord was his crown chakra awful. It was black and sludgy. Just the entire area around his head was in bad shape. I managed to clean and clear that and start it flowing better again, and I worked on his other chakras as well, then 'cleaned' his body of negative energy. I do a lot of different facets in my astral work. 1ey

I can only hope what little I could do helped. I may work on him sporadically as he recovers... I believe he will. I have hope.

:candle:

{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Hope is the beginning. Maybe feed him energy from time to time.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Hope is the beginning. Maybe feed him energy from time to time.
Hmm... Good idea. A gentle, brief energy bath once in a while throughout the day... Make sure the work I've already done doesn't fade too much, and give him a little boost so can climb back into consciousness easier...

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

How about Reiki? Do your or your spirits perform Reiki? If not, maybe the people in the forums (and their spirits) can help out with that.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:How about Reiki? Do your or your spirits perform Reiki? If not, maybe the people in the forums (and their spirits) can help out with that.
I can't really do Reiki Reiki, just my own special brand of astral healing, and none of my spirits can either. I don't really want to make it too big a deal... The way I see it, it's not wise to fight death too hard... Life is a defensive fight, and death doesn't stop fighting, so you're gonna lose eventually no matter what you do. 'Tis very unfortunate for the ones who live on... but sadly true...

... That rhyme was purely accidental. As I said, I don't personally know the man, he's not even an acquaintance. It's hard to explain, I just wanted to offer a bit of help, not a full on army of healers. 1am

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If someone wants to help of their own accord, though, feel free. http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/howlin ... erator.php (the link isn't random, I assure)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ouch, that's sad. I use mynoise.net and even have their app. But I don't visit the site regularly (now that I have the app) and so I hadn't seen that news. Definitely will look to send some prayers and healing in that direction.

Return to “Today I found out...”