sanctumincunabula

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

joy wrote::offtopic: On a side note, Yerba Mate' is an herb that is used in tea form for weight loss. It does have caffeine but also some antioxidants. It is sold in health food stores and is pretty inexpensive. But do a web search on; even natural herbs have side effects.
Sorry, but I didn't think it was. Everyone's talking about the negatives of anorexia and it began going off on that tangent...my mistake.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
joy
active contributor
active contributor

quote="Wasnt_Me"]
joy wrote::offtopic: On a side note, Yerba Mate' is an herb that is used in tea form for weight loss. It does have caffeine but also some antioxidants. It is sold in health food stores and is pretty inexpensive. But do a web search on; even natural herbs have side effects.
Sorry, but I didn't think it was. Everyone's talking about the negatives of anorexia and it began going off on that tangent...my mistake.[/quote]

What I meant was MY post may be off topic-suggesting the Yerba Mate' tea for anyone wanting to lose weight.

Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oooh, my mistake.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Nalathni wrote:
Caiyros Damia AKH-ET wrote:
Nalathni wrote:What's really disgusting about this is that they are basically preying on the people who have this condition. Some people out there are probably sick enough to actually pay the $350 for 14 bags of tea! It's very sad.
They are not "sick" They are mentally ill. Most Anorexics are battered children or people now grown up who wer battered children. My stepfather tried to beat me to death and I would not be writing this if my mother hadn't suddenly come home and with carving knife in hand at my stepfather's throat threw him out of the house.....

The original trauma is elaborated into a multiplicity of images that then backfire onto the victim, and then promote the false view (encouraged by society) that by changing your body and mind you will finally be loved and respected by the abuser (now secondarily elaborated into whomever you want to love you and/or respect you)...Saying this is mental illness is correct...but way too often people read the word "sick" as a way that makes the original victim take on even more survivor guilt and desires to eradicate already repressed memories by becoming a new person by tasking all the cr*p of "not being worthy" , turning it into morphic dysphoria, and then slowly methodically destroying the image....and this then is also repressed....a very ugly "HAll of Mirrors" and so on.......

Caiyros
I didn't mean "sick" as in twisted or deranged etc. I meant it as in "ill" and I agree with you, it IS mental illness. I was simply trying to say that I think it's terrible that these people would put up such a listing when there are people out there who have this sort of illness and who could see that and think that by paying some person $350 for tea that it's going to change what they see in the mirror. I understand. I was bulimic when I was younger after years of abuse and I did some desperate things to make the stuff in my head go away. That's all I meant.

We understand each other. I wasn't clearin my post...my fault...I was sure that what you mean't was/is what you say in your latest post, but was concerned that other people might not see it that way. I do freely apologize for not being clear about that. Obviously we have gone done a very similiar path. Best wishes to you, Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Caiyros Damia AKH-ET wrote:We understand each other. I wasn't clearin my post...my fault...I was sure that what you mean't was/is what you say in your latest post, but was concerned that other people might not see it that way. I do freely apologize for not being clear about that. Obviously we have gone done a very similiar path. Best wishes to you, Caiyros
No worries. I do see how it could have been taken wrong. Best wishes to you as well. :)

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oiy, that's bad.

But coming back to the original topic:

Has anyone ever used any of their services? Are they a legit group?

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I haven't bought from them & doubt I ever would but I do find their site vastly entertaining in an OTT sort of way. All those 'at home' photos - my dears, just too unutterably camp! :lol:

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Mongrella wrote:I haven't bought from them & doubt I ever would but I do find their site vastly entertaining in an OTT sort of way. All those 'at home' photos - my dears, just too unutterably camp! :lol:
Yes all their self conscious posing trying to look all mysterious and gothic, gave me a fit of giggles. I was beginning to wonder whether his goatee was glued on because it looked like it was coming away at the edges....probably just needs a bit of a trim. Nope cant seem to be able to take them seriously at all. Anyone else??? or am I just having a silly episode?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just to let you all know, these people are creeps. I was curious, and since I had a few buck to spare, what the heck.

I got the spell kit to see spirits. Long story short, I contacted them when things weren't working as promised, and they told me that the spirits told them that I didn't do anything and didn't take it seriously, so they weren't going to show themselves to me. After that, I sent several e-mails over the weeks that went completely ignored.

I finally left appropriate negative feedback, and now have been threatened with curses that are supposed to come in the mail any day.

What creeps! :thumbdown:

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

leigh wrote:Just to let you all know, these people are creeps. I was curious, and since I had a few buck to spare, what the heck.

I got the spell kit to see spirits. Long story short, I contacted them when things weren't working as promised, and they told me that the spirits told them that I didn't do anything and didn't take it seriously, so they weren't going to show themselves to me. After that, I sent several e-mails over the weeks that went completely ignored.

I finally left appropriate negative feedback, and now have been threatened with curses that are supposed to come in the mail any day.

What creeps! :thumbdown:
WTF!!!! Are you serious!!! I hope you have forwarded their email to ebay. What they have just done is enought to get them suspended and suspended they bloody well should be.

Return to “Seller Review”