new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello All!
I have a question for you who is more experienced with this type spirit than I am.
I have a strong suspect that my spirit companion brought a friend to help me and that I had two spiritual encounters, but I would like to ask first if that would be correct. 1am
Do some Djinn help with the third eye activation? If yes then which ones?

My companion noticed that I am doing third eye exercises so that it is easier for me to bond more with her.
A week ago(feels actually longer!) she brought a friend before I fell asleep during an afternoon nap. She said that they met a long time ago. (several thousands years back). I asked who is she? She replied to me that it was a female djinn. I felt black long hair woman with dark(brown?) eye color. Longer dress too. She also said that her friend is to be trusted despite what I have heard about djinn to calm my worries, which were about to come out. (mostly due of that being unknown territory for me) And that she came here to help me with my third eye.
I felt also a name as she introduced herself, which however was hard for me to pin point it correctly. As she said that I fell asleep.
As I woke up. I suddenly remembered the conversation which happened before I fell asleep and I sat down looking at creepy hollows Egyptian/Cleopatra djinn listings out of nowhere. Now that could be a coincidence. But as I do not really believe in coincidences. 1spt
To go forward with this story, once I was on the computer reading, I felt a massage on my head all around like hands (with some colored nails) massaging my head. I asked my companion if it was her, and she said no that it wasn't and that it was her friend. Indeed it felt of a different energy.
So I am now a bit confused, I was always a bit of a doubter, and my spiritual companion has been very supporting in my own self belief and trust.
What shall I do now? I wonder if she wants to get bonded too? 1tk

Nothing happened afterwards for several days, except for once that I felt a massage directly on the third eye like a vibration.
Also it feels like she wants/can help with OBE, though I don't think i am ready for it mentally.

Anyway I was thinking about getting a custom conjure and see if somebody is around. I am a bit unsure whether it was Egyptian however. It could be possible that it was just a way to prompt me to do research about the spirit and as I looked now on the store a badriyah djinn description would fit better?

1rd

Love is the answer
Roseshyo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I think for the moment, I let the situation settle a bit as I need to feel more about what spiritual messages I am feeling at the moment. Can be quite confusing!

Still think that to see which spirits are around might be the best idea, but for now I feel I should wait a bit

Love is the answer
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Ok shoot the messenger the djinn encountered does not want bound. She was helping out a friend ie: your djinn. however u do have one around you that is willing to be bound

Return to “Djinn / Genie”