C-Vitamin therapy & colostrum (good for the lungs).

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ive been reading here and there on the forum Huffett 's posts about her astma and now I feel like I have to share this information with you in case it may be useful.

This information is useful for every person who wishes to maintain good immune defence and cellular regeneration. This combination is going to be useful in recovery as well (post trauma, post surgery). One does not need to wait to get sick in order to try this. I've been using C vitamin in mega doses in over 4 years non stop and am of way better general health than before. I'm no MD but almost done with my pharmacy technician education and in the spring I'll be applying for the nurse bachelor and in some years for the ND (naturopathic doctor) degree. I did loads of research on these 2 supplements and have experimented on myself, hubs, my kid and our dogs. That's not quackery or a placebo effect I can assure you. It does give health benefits.

1. Sodium ascorbate (C-Vitamin). Get a pure pharmaceutical grade powder at a local health store or order it through iherb or amazon: a dosage of a half a teaspoon twice a day and increase slowly to one full teaspoon. Mix it simply in juice or water and drink. Do not skip a day! It is extremely important. Take the Vit with you to vacation and never forget to get the dose at least once per day.

2. Bovine colostrum powder or in capsules. NOT suitable if you're a vegan or have had a hormone sensitive cancer tumor. Also get it at your health store or iherb. Take the recommended dosage written on the bottle. Do not skip days. This is needed for a faster cellular regeneration and a stronger immune defence.

Please note that if you have a one time diarrhea following the c-vit intake, cut the dose amount. It is the only side effect with a huge dose.

The high blood pressure does not come from sodium alone, so be assured that it is safe for your blood pressure. Sodium chloride (table salt) is dangerous, but not sodium ascorbate.

Hope this will be helpful for someone.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Will look into that...talking supplements. CMO (cetyl myristoleate) for joint pain. You MUST read labels and get the right stuff though. A lot of the supplements state CMO COMPLEX, which means about 70-90% JUNK that doesn't work. You are looking for 400-600mg pure CMO. Works best if you don't have coffee with it. You can take it for about 2-3 months and should be good for the rest of the year, or take all year. It really works. It's probably the reason I am still walking.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sikrua wrote:Will look into that...talking supplements. CMO (cetyl myristoleate) for joint pain. You MUST read labels and get the right stuff though. A lot of the supplements state CMO COMPLEX, which means about 70-90% JUNK that doesn't work. You are looking for 400-600mg pure CMO. Works best if you don't have coffee with it. You can take it for about 2-3 months and should be good for the rest of the year, or take all year. It really works. It's probably the reason I am still walking.

what's wrong with your joints? Colostrum is the number 1 supplement, that holistic doctors recommend to their patients. If one needs to maintain joint health, colostrum gives huge benefits in combination with c-vit, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Prof. Linus Pauling got the Nobel Price twice for treating cancer with high doses of vitamin C and I know several women with breast cancer using vitamin C as a supplement next to the scholar treatment in hospital.

Succes,

Lucy

Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

lucyseward wrote:Prof. Linus Pauling got the Nobel Price twice for treating cancer with high doses of vitamin C and I know several women with breast cancer using vitamin C as a supplement next to the scholar treatment in hospital.

Succes,

Lucy
Actually, he received his Nobel Prize in Chemistry for discovering how chemical bonds work between atoms. The efficacy of vitamin C treatments for illnesses isn't accepted by the scientific community. He actually got into a big argument with the Mayo clinic when they examined his studies on vitamin C to treat cancer and found potential flaws in the experimental design.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”