Unbound angels playing with me

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleiriel

On thanksgiving morning in 2013 I was sleeping over at my moms house. she came downstairs and said, "I had a dream last night that five guys were panty raiding your bedroom and you got back at them by putting a hole in their white boat, I think they were your guardian angels." I was speechless. Then that night I went home and fell asleep and dreamt I was in the backseat if my dad's car, and I heard a someone clear their through and an angel was sitting on the seat next to mine, smiling slightly, he handed me my underwear back. He had had playful glint in his eyes. Then he was gone.

Flawless males dressed in white have appeared to me several times with a playful look in their eyes.

I was sitting in my living room and I said allowed that I dared an angel to appear in front of me, and then I saw a tall guy dressed in all white with short blond hair appear in front of me. He bent over and grinned down at me.

Last week I dreamt I was in a clothing store and I walked past a shelf with colorful shoes and the shoes started to sing. Suddenly I heard males voices Giggling like soft tinkling bells behind me. I spun around and there were five guys dressed in white hiding behind a clothing shelf smiling at me.

I have feathers appear all the time even In my dreams. I've started looking up feather symbolism.

For a long while I had been depressed from being bullied and I used to dream of flawless males dressed in while having sex with me. When I woke up in the morning afterwards I would feel as if I someone had actually had sex with me. Do guardian angels ever have sex with the ones they watch over? I'm curious.

Then one time in my dreams guardian angel Luke appeared to me in my dreams, I was crying. my mom had been cold towards me the day before. and he opened his arms and said, "come here." And I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me hugging me.

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

I had a dream not too long ago where I was standing on a white stage and was about to sing 'music of the night' from Phantom of the opera and I opened my mouth to sing. A ready muscular angel with short black hair dressed in white walked onto the stage and began singing it. Staring at me playfully. I stomped off the stage and made my way to the audience and sat on the steps glaring at him. He looked so happy. He repeated the verse trying to get my attention. I ignored him and I stared at my hands pouting. I head footfalls sprinting towards me. And I was lifted into the air and swing over this angels shoulder. I cried out Giggling, "hey! No fair!" And he ran with me up the white marble steps with me dangling over his broad shoulder.

It was actually a really fun angel dream. I'm not sure what kind of angels these are. I'm pretty sure they watch over me though.

desertofblackdark
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: desertofblackdark
Zodiac:

Maybe its not a guardian angel/s but a soulmates :D or past life loves. innterestenig expeirience anyway. 1d
and i love your username,btw xD

Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in
DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

Thanks that helped so much! I'll check out sterling angels :) they are pretty flirtatious, playful. Wow! This is awesome!!

Return to “Angels”