GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

Hooray! New Shu post!

Directly from my comment while preparing to potentially set up the Xinshu Dragon page on the Spiritus Archium wikia...

"Alright, let me see... She says on a personal basis they [xinshu dragon spirits] might allow it [being one-on-one bound], but she stresses that Xinshu dragons take the "xinshu" part of their name very seriously, even after death, and most would rather not deal with non-Taoists... Buddhists are acceptable as well as long as they practice xinshu.

As for associations... I'm getting a strong vibe for Mondays as the weekday... Strangely, a fruit. Honeydew. The plant Jasmine, Jasminum sambac, to be exact, if that helps... Shu says that she's only really thought about "associations" once or twice, because to them, their 'charge' practicing is the only offering they really feel they need, since associations are usually for ease of offerings. I may dig up more as time goes on, though."

On a different note, I have so much to do now. I want to get back in the swing of things and go back to that meadow Shu took me to, but now I have a baby to take care of, so... That may have to wait until Benji's a little more subdued.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others

Return to “Creatures”