Where Can I Find a Seller like this?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Where can I find a complete reading like this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ic+reading
Or at least an in-depth, thorough reading. Not just "you have one question" or "I'll answer your question with one paragraph" type of service.
I really need a thorough reading in order to find out what is really wrong or how can I improve or why o' why I am absolutely deaf and blind to anything spiritual (despite having multiple, thorough chakra, aura and energetic system cleansing/strengthening/healing/balancing etc..) Or why I don't feel a change despite my multiple efforts. I need to know from my guides and angels if I am doing things right and what to do next. Also, I REALLY want to know them!
While I am always hoping not to need a medium between me and my guides and angles; I have to temporarily take this route to reach out and get answers. It's also good to know more about myself in this time in particular.
TL:DR - any recommendations?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

She has long gone. Another option is wishtaremeralds soul reading. I found that to be helpful, though it's not the same but just as helpful. On your problem, i wouldn't rely on others services. Your own efforts are more important.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Spirit and vessel readings are not allowed on CH. While there are sellers who offer such services, please do not discuss them here.

CH does offer some in depth readings, if you check their shop. You can find them in this section: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/home.php?cat=124

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Drake wrote:Spirit and vessel readings are not allowed on CH. While there are sellers who offer such services, please do not discuss them here.

CH does offer some in depth readings, if you check their shop. You can find them in this section: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/home.php?cat=124
I don't have spirits and I am not looking for vessel reading. Perhaps I was not clear - my apologies. I think what I am looking for is an in-depth psychic reading; I actually want to know about me, past lives, higher purpose, life lessons, three bodies and aura reading and assessment, spiritual guides and angels identity and messages etc.
Those are indeed great readings but CH takes time and I need help much faster (though I might order some because I am addicted to ordering from CH 1lo )
WhimsicalSage wrote:She has long gone. Another option is wishtaremeralds soul reading. I found that to be helpful, though it's not the same but just as helpful. On your problem, i wouldn't rely on others services. Your own efforts are more important.
Thanks for the recommendation! Though her "Personalised Birth/Soul Angel Reading" service is not available 1bg

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That's not the one. She does another one which is called a soul reading. If you can't find it you perhaps could email her about it. I can't guarantee you'll get what you're looking for, but it does talk about some of the stuff you mentioned.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
pathtosirius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

There goes the saying, "when the student is ready, the teacher will come."

Everything will fall in it's place accordingly for yours and everyone's highest good. It may seem that everyone is "separate", but it is far from the truth. Everything is moving in accordance to everyone's highest and greatest good.

I was once in your position, me referring to the need to have that connection with higher spiritual beings to know whether if I am on the right path, so to speak. It wasn't instant, but a gradual process to connect with them, and as time goes by, I manage to learn more than what I have expected to in the beginning. It is an exceptionally steep learning curve that I have to go through, but I was ready, even when at that time I felt I wasn't. Our higher selves "design" these life paths for us to experience down on this Earth plane to learn, and we are indeed ready, just that our Ego keeps nagging at us, telling that we are, and that is Fear, it displaces all things divine.

What I am getting about your situation is, that you are not deaf, blind or anything else. There is a reason why everyone can't immediately see the "paranormal", or that they can only see them at a certain stage in life...or they will never see one ever in this life.
In life, there are reasons for everything, that can only be perceived from a higher perspective.
All those healings you did, can't heal you permanently, because we are connected and also because you and almost all of us on Earth can't maintain a higher vibration to attain "enlightenment" so to speak. Ascended masters are those who are able to maintain and retain a particular of higher vibration. That is to put simply, a reason why everyone consistently needs healing, and it truly never stops.

You can get readings from "UnlockingTheDivine". Jennifer is an excellent channeler, and you will get as much information as allowed at your current development of where you are at. Certain information are "kept" from your "consciousness" because one isn't ready to receive them. Once you are ready, these "information" will be reveal to you.

No master is powerful enough, even the enlightened ones, to take you up to enlightenment. It is a path that everyone has to walk on their own. It is, and will be a fulfilling journey, a very enjoyable one too! 1ey

Return to “Sellers You Love”