Lenormand Connection

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Ryder
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone worked with the Lenormand card system? Its a lot easier than the Tarot especially if you are new and it gets right to the point. Asking questions about Spirits works pretty well. Significator can be used for example: Vampires you can use the Scythe card(sharp to the point no pun) then do a simple three,five or 9 card spread using the system. Donna Leigh has many cool youtube videos on how to read this system for any level. Rana George has a great book on the system too. There are only 36 cards. I have used it for example to ask if a certain Spirit is alright to join me right now and I follow it. The Stars card can be used for Astral questions or spirits and the Dog for Spirit guides in general, the Whip card could be used for Nymph associations just for example and you don't have to use a significator just see what cards will come out. You can also check on them and see if they have any message for you at the time.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I've been using them for years! I started with the version by (I think) Tatiana released as the Gypsy Fortune cards but now I have been given a couple of the more recent sets, although I prefer the first ones I got because they aren't cluttered with irrelevant imagery. It's starting to become quite fashionable now. I've never used them to communicate with my spirits tho.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Tarot is definitely my first love but I do love the Lenormand decks. They're really good at getting more specific detailed answers to your questions. Several years ago, I incorporated how I read the Lenormand into how I read tarot, and it really adds another level of depth to the readings. I've never used them to communicate with my spirits though. I've only used tarot and the CH deck with my spirits. I'll have to try with the Lenormand and see how it goes!

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I asked how next week would be and got tree child fox bouquet and man! Doe anyone want to help me interpret? I'm new to this [emoji4]

boop
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:I asked how next week would be and got tree child fox bouquet and man! Doe anyone want to help me interpret? I'm new to this [emoji4]
Interpreting other peoples cards doesn't work too well because the deck will give you the cards that will be best for YOU (the reader) to interpret. This is where intuition comes in. Every reader can see something different in the cards as each card can hold different meanings for each reader.

With Lenormand you want to find key words. Finding the key words will help you tie things together. Tie the cards first by the ones next to each other (1+2, 2+3, 3+4, 4+5), then mirror them (cards 1+5 & 2+4).

So for yours...and this is just off the top of my head glancing at your cards, no intuition here...

past + innocent + false + invitation + man

past + child = possibly someone you knew as a child/teenager
innocent + false = Not serious
false + invitation = Not an actual invitation
invitation + man = an invitation from a man
past + man = man from your past
innocent + invitation = a courteous invitation

So, you may run into a man from your past, possibly someone you knew as a child/teenager. He may invite you to something, but it's mostly just going to be a courteous invite, and not a serious one.

That is just an example of how I do it, so this may or not be accurate (again, they're not my cards), but it'll give you an idea of how to read the cards.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Ahh interesting. It's very diff from what I thought. Was asking how week in classes will be so I was thinking more of a man misleading me .Will update end of week. Thanks amethyst! [emoji4]

boop
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:Ahh interesting. It's very diff from what I thought. Was asking how week in classes will be so I was thinking more of a man misleading me .Will update end of week. Thanks amethyst! [emoji4]
If that's what your intuition is saying then definitely go with it! I was just giving an example on how to read them, not necessarily interpreting them for you. Since your question was actually about how classes will go, and not how the week will go, what I got off the top of my head wouldn't be valid anyway. But it does give you a good idea on how to do it to get clear answers.

So definitely go with what your gut says! If your interpretation doesn't come out, you can always just think back and figure out later what the cards were trying to say. :)

Return to “Connecting”