You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

This is a difficult thing to talk about for me but since its my brothers health on the line i need to do this.
Our mother died 8 years ago of a disease and since me and my brother didnt have a good childhood cus of alcohol abuse by parents and such we didnt have alot of contact with her. When she was in the hospital a week before she passed away we seen her once when she was out of coma and i didnt say the most friendly stuff to her and my brother was silently standing next to me, that was our last talk. I have kinda closed that part of my life of and locked away the bad memories inside my head. I moved on and have a wonderful wife and son but my brother has since then closed himself of from the outside world. In the beginning he still had a job and was abit social. Since 3 years he doesnt have a job , locks himself up in his room and rarely goes outside. He doesnt answer my phones , doesnt want to come to visit me . All he does is watching tv and playing games till early in the morning and then sleep till late in the afternoon. We have tried almost everything , i even asked him to be godfather when my son was born but he said no , tried a shrink but he doesnt talk , tried involving him in different things but the last couple of months it has become much worse. This may be abit egoistic but im afraid that one day i will get a telephone saying he did something to himself. When i try talking to him about it he always closes himself of.
I have been thinking i would buy a spirit for him and i know you dont do it without the person knowing about it but i have really been considering this cus i have literally tried all other options. I know he is sensitive to spirits cus even before i started collecting he always said he could feel a presence in the guestroom where he stayed.
My question is : which spirit would be best suited to comfort him and bring his life back on trail since my dad wont be around forever.
Thx alot for reading and please dont judge , you can give me your honest opinion but if its just for negative things cus im buying a spirit without him knowing then i would appreciate it greatly if you didnt join in on this topic. Thanks

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Blimey!!!
I am so sorry to read about your brothers situation. I also have a relative who has closed themselves off from family and the world and it is we who end up feeling guilty about it even though it can be all their choice. (That's my relative BTW, not your brother).
I am no expert but the first spirit that came into my mind when reading this was Angels.
There are many types of beautiful angels from different trusted sellers found in the CH forum.
In your situation I would browse through them until one or 2 stand out to you from their listing abilities.

Also, if it is allowed then I would also get a spellcast item bridged to him to imbue him with self confidence and to alleviate depression and sorrow.

Others far wiser than I will no doubt have a lot to say about this sad situation...and lots of advice for you.

I wish you both the very best wishes for a happy and positive outcome :)

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Years ago I read a very positive channelled message from a practitioners angel.
To cut it short the angel was telling him about how they help all the time without being noticed or even asked.
One very moving example he gave was about when somebody is contemplating the sad moment of ending their life.
The angel said:
" Who is it that provides the thought of hope in that moment of despair? Who creates the light in the mind of the one who can see no hope and no future?
It is not you, for you can not even think straight at such a sad time, It is I who place those thoughts there to help you through the dark night and in the morning the crucial moment has passed"

I thought that was profoundly moving and also a reminder of how we can easily forget what these lovely angels do for us all the time....so again Angels would be my first port of call.

May they bless all your family.

I used to know things
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Oh no :/ my sis is the same so I def know where ur coming from.. I actually just got her a few cleanses and send some of my spirits to watch over her.. And I would suggest angels too since that's what most ppl believe in. Way easier to explain then a dragon imo lol

boop
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

A unicorn! They are comforting, loving spirits, and they will just BE there for you. My spirit family has absolutely healed a part of me inside. I would suggest you bridge it to yourself and your brother, whatever you get. My spirits even do magick on me. My Sagan Fairy especially makes sure I go for good healthy food when I shop. Faeries can be TOUGH little things and would make a good choice, too

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would suggest a sterling or bronwyn angel and have it cross bridged. They are healing, comforting angels and will help him with his sorrow. I would also recommend a caladrius as they can help him with his problems and work in the back ground. Whatever you decide on, cross bridge it to you and him.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

Look into a Caladrius, too, possibly. They're wonderful healers, and could be what he needs.

For what it's worth, it sounds like he's going through a really depressive period, and oh man, I know that feel, and I've watched family go through it, too. Keep trying to stay in contact and let him know you still love him and that if he ever needs to talk, that you're there for him. Sometimes that's all we can do. Re: therapy/psychiatry, sometimes you just have to give it time. It took years for me to be willing to admit something was wrong.

I hope things turn out well for both of you, Wulfke.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thx everyone for the great feedback. I think i will choose an angel for him and cross bridge. Will look into Caladrius aswell. Dont think it will be an Unicorn ( mine arrives tomorrow )

WubbaLubbaDubDub
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I would recommend several spells since I myself went through something similar. 1. Aura cleanse is a must. 2. White light emotional healing spell. Also, a psychic reading to see if he has any negative energies or spirits attached to him. I had both. Never found out what the evil spirit was but it was sucking out my life energies. Once I found out about it through a psychic I had it banished followed by curse removal and the 2 spells. Glad to say my life is back to normal & that's how I started my journey with magic & spirit keeping. I found out through that bad experience that both magic & spirits were real.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I think i will follow your advice Raggz , certainly the negative spirit one. Have a feeling on that . Thx alot

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “General Questions”