Info about Centaurs ?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Ayanaa
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Amore wrote:Centaurs are awesome! I have two, and other than sharing the commonality that they are both centaurs, their personalities are very different.

Centaurs have a VERY keen sense of smell. One of them told me that they can "smell a human in a forest a mile away," - I don't know how much of an exaggeration it is, but there you go. They enjoy being out and about, and they prefer covered areas to open spaces, so I tend to invite them out whenever I go for walks in areas where there are a lot of trees.

My first centaur is from CH. His energy is all spicy, like peppers. He is really serious and incredibly watchful. Being around him is like sitting next to a tightly coiled spring...I wouldn't want to be the thing that he targets his attacks at. This guy is Stern, with a capital S! He is quiet yet companionable and is an amazing supportive force.

My other centaur is from Rebecca, and he gives off REALLY strong sexual energy. He came as a bit of a surprise because of how energetic, excitable, and lively he is. He is very "Oh! Oh! Are we going out? I want to come!" "What's that? Hi! Yes! Apples!" "hello little lady," etc...he's the one that goes barreling down the road whenever he sees something that catches his attention when we're out. He manifested in a dream, topless and in bed, once. I didn't get to see the horse portion in the dream.

I jokingly call one "the cuddly centaur" and the other one "the non-cuddly centaur." I don't think the personality difference is because of the different conjurers either...I've seen people with centaurs from Rebecca say that they are quiet and watchful...I guess it just depends on the individual centaur.

The energy they give off is solid (compared to some of my other spirits who feel more "whispy"). They like fruit and nice smelling things, like flowers and fresh leaves.
Just reading about them makes me feel like they must be great companions to you.. <3
I'm definitely fascinated..

Return to “Creatures A-J”