active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Was talking the other day with my youngest daughter about our spirits when she asked me a question,do our spirits help us with all aspects of our life or are there certain things we have to deal with on our own.My reply was I guess they can't help with everything,is this correct?.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Sorry if i cant really answer on your question but i think every spirit has his/her aspect it will help.
Have a question, at what age did you tell your kids about your spirits? My son is 1 year 6 months and he is drawn to my Unicorn vessel. I was thinking at 6 years age

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My spirits are like friends. Sometimes my friends give me advise and I can take it or leave it. Sometimes they don't know, and sometimes they can't help me because they aren't human and don't live in my day to day world. Some of them will be quiet and wait for my decision, wanting me to learn something.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

gagde wrote:Was talking the other day with my youngest daughter about our spirits when she asked me a question,do our spirits help us with all aspects of our life or are there certain things we have to deal with on our own.My reply was I guess they can't help with everything,is this correct?.
So the answer for this will probably vary from person to person. Our spirits can help where they can, bring luck etc - but when it comes down to choices and such like that, we still have free will and while they can give us opinions and advise us on things, a lot of things are still ultimately up to us. Each spirit/entity has their own strengths & are knowledgeable in different areas, so one spirit is not going to be able to influence or help everywhere (which is why it is good to keep a diverse spiritual family). And that influence isn't always direct, and it is still up to us a lot of the time if we take the advice or influence.

So basically, yes, I think they can help in every aspect of our lives, but we sometimes either don't notice or don't take it. Thats just my 2cents

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I think it depends on each particular spirit and their origins. Some of them need to learn of our world and/or modern things if they once walked the earth as a living being since things are likely quite different from their era. Others have been here a while or worked with humans before so they are a little more in tune with the world and are able to adapt differently.

I don't always listen to their advice depending on what area it is but I've learned when some of my more quiet ones speak up or I have the "I really wouldn't do that" premise on something it's usually for good measure and I Need to trust them.

So honestly I think they can aid in all aspects. sometimes we might miss the queues if they're subtle but the louder ones are worth listening to

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I think I read this somewhere, but if not, its an original thought I have codified in my mind somewhere. It may be a spiritual revelation:

"To be a magus is to be a walking oxymoron: having faith in both destiny and self-determinism. Balancing the pride of being with a humble heart. Knowing that our actions work greater magic than any spell, but also aware that both magic and will have their places in the Universe."

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”