Situation worse (sorry long, PLEASE HELP)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You have an impressive arsenal already, but I was wondering if any servitors might be helpful. (Unless the items from DarkLordMidnight are servitors, in which case, I've answered my own question. :) )

I fully understand anyone who, after being under attack for an extended period, would decide to take the offensive instead of merely blocking shots. All those magickals are like installing anti-virus and a firewall on your computer system. Having that kind of protection is important.

But when I took self-defense classes, they didn't only teach us how to block the attacks of our assailant. They taught us how to hit back, and advised that once the confrontation had escalated to a physical battle, "Don't let up until one of you is no longer moving." So that's my philosophy in life... don't go around hitting people unprovoked with those techniques we learned in the self-defense class, which can cause real damage; but if someone else tries to harm me or attacks someone else in my presence, feel free to damage away.

This person's spitework needs to be flung right back into their face. If it means you have to sit and visualize your efforts working, before you embark on the mirror spell or any other spell here, so be it. When you can see those results clearly in your mind's eye, clear as day, and emotionally you have set your sights on making it happen, then you're ready to begin.

I really can't stand bullies, so situations like this make my blood boil. Good luck!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

vex3521 wrote:Thanks again Star.... I can use the help with reiki also and really greatly appreciate it.

It's amazing the power one jerk and his minions can take over your life.

I just have to be strong and trust in my spirit family. and know that my CH family is here to back me up. That means a lot.
Not only that Vex, but also have faith in yourself as well!!!! You are strong, a lot stronger then you know and you do not have to take this guy and his wife's crap anymore!!! Just know that deep in your heart and soul, they don't own you, they will not hurt you and what they are doing is going to backfire on them!!!!!! Another words, they have NO CONTROL over you!!!!! If you need to get a lawyer, do it, let them know that you and your family will not put up with the things that they are doing to you!!!!

Like what Likes2Read said, once you have them pictured in your mind and sending all their stuff back to them, because that is where it belongs in the first place, then you will know that you have hit them back, but good!!!!! Your spirits will help you in doing that all you have to do is ask, but it is your intentions and actions that will help in doing this!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

Hi Vex, I'm really sorry to read about what you're going through at the moment.

Sending you some reiki tonight to give you the strength to face the coming days.

Sincerely hope that things get better for you soon.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Be careful with mirror or return spells, rituals, I can say from experience that if you are dealing with somebody that is much more tenured on the esoteric tha yourself which certainly is the case it could make things worse for you.

I recommend to get help from one of those elders that have a lot of expierence and have survived and surpassed great perils.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

No this is a person who believes all things magick are grounds for having someone committed to a "looney bin" and made mention family members were insane for wanting to go to a reiki healer where others were failing because it's all a bunch of bunk with scam artists stealing your money. I guess that's a boon in my favor.

Thank you everyone, again. Honestly and truly from the bottom of my heart. Just having the answers, advice, strength and support from all of you here I can't explain how thankful I am. I've held a lot of this in for so long and it's pretty obvious how much it's messed with me. Feels like the weight is less tonight coming in to work. I leave that to my alignment this week (thanks Mags and Ash for the bonus points work you do as just another true help to us here) and those of you sending help to me. Most of my friends are not those who practice nor would understand. Some of them sense things with my spirits which is somewhat amusing but it's hard to talk openly about this. I'm lucky my husband is supportive. He jokes if he messes with me I'll put a hex on him but that banter truly keeps me sane.

Have some more tools for the daily arsenal courtesy of the advice in this thread and just have to continue to hold on. I am stronger than this....and I know that maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but the truth will come out. It doesn't undo the damage but I know the balance will restore. I've been repeating a mantra "You will not break me" and trying to find strength there. Everyone is right. I can get through this. I am a survivor and I am strong. I keep thinking in some ways I am being tested and I just have to find that inner resolve I know is there and use it.

My DarkLord items are servitors and I eagerly await meeting them. It was a hard decision asking for the dark gunslinger because he truly is the darkest I have gone (in recent times) but I know Kelis is right and truly do value his insight into everything. It put me at peace knowing it wasn't a rash decision and it weighed pretty heavily on my thoughts. I had a very serious do no harm rule but it's been altered for situations especially dealing with threats to the kids. Do to me what they will but my children are another story.

I can't let this put me into the victim spot any more and I just have to stand tall and know I am right and everything will come out in the end. If it doesn't, to be honest the "pennies saved" jar is being reverted to the Xeritch jar. It's like going to that one light (even if it's quite dark) when all others have gone out. Without having someone truly skilled to learn from I myself would never cast BA, maybe it's fear but I look at it more like respecting something I truly feel has to be handled with the utmost care. I know far too well what happens when you don't look at the cautions all around and think something is a game..... made one of "those" mistakes as a stupid teen with my friends playing around thinking it was a joke. It could have gone very badly so it's something I keep in mind. I guess learning from the past and having my spirits to pull me back has been more of a support than I've realized. Just have to hold fast. With hope this week will be okay and I just can survive the last week of the month and find a way to make peace and move on.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

My personal recommendation would be to follow Noctifera's advice...
Try the mirror spell...

But afterwards... I would recommend letting it go after the casting...
You're feeding too much into it... Scooping up all these trinkets... Hoping with what I sense to be a little bit of doubt...
The more you worry why none of this is working... The more you will sabotage your efforts...

No matter what protection you get... No matter what spells you cast...
You're doing more damage than good if you expect immediate results...

It's just my opinion on the limited amount of information I've taken in...

Sincerely,
-Xeritch-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Not so much the immediate.. just the escalation with everything that's been done and added since this is over a 2yr ordeal that's only gotten worse. I truly appreciate the honesty Xeritch and I know that's what one can come to expect from you. I've done Caiyros and Noctifera's suggestions both and now I have to let it go... you're right. My spirits know why we are doing so much protection so the names I won't mention and will just ask their continued support. Will be doing 2x a day as Caiyros recommends but past that I am working on finding peace again.

I can't give them any more power because they have none over me other than what I gave them out of fear. I know that deep down. I guess it's the fear of what they would do next. But they can't hurt me. They can try but I am protected and it will find a way back to them. I take that power back because I will not be broken.

I've said it a hundred times in this but I thank everyone truly and deeply for everything on this. I am stronger than this. I just think the past 27months have worn me down and the stress over the past 3 especially has had me grasping at straws. I am strong, and when I need a reminder (or a kick in the butt) I have many a friend here to do just that.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
surest
neophyte
neophyte

Aiko wrote:Okay... Let's say I had a similar situation a while ago... With the couple who I thought of as good old American couple. He looked just like someone you can trust and she was quiet but forceful one :3 .
Now, i come to find out that this man isn't that trustworthy and he is a true, professional con artist , pedophile , thief and so on. She partake in all of his activities but acts as if she has no clue. Poor me attitude. **
Anyway, I told him to make sure not to roll his s%^T into my yard but guess he didn't think I'm serious. I can't go into details as this is a public forum after all...
Plus he owes me money still.

So here is what i did : got Goofer dust and worked the tricks with it. Hot Foot powder because i wanted him gone. I did some other stuff like lighting Double Cross candle with his picture underneath. Black figural candle representing him and his wife separately.
Oh I made a vinegar jar uuh boy they were fighting like a dog and a cat ;O

Anyway, I told you all of that to tell you this - Goofer Dust works wonders. Figural candles anointed with appropriate oils along with specific lunar phase , stabbing with needles while cursing and all that produced two interesting results - Both had to have major surgeries not long after that. First he went to hospital and the she did too just a week after. No insurance so now they owe nice chunk of money for hospital bills which goes on his credit 7\
He had to have unexpected surgery on his eyes and experience the worst pain ever in his life - which is what I wanted exactly. He still can't see clearly which directly affects his work ...
Now, this is all I personally know for sure happened and stuff i had no clue about is actually being told to me and I'm not even asking about it. They lost the house and had to move in a smaller one. Many problems with the law...
Now, I need to clarify this as well - I did not make all those problems happen = he is the one who created such problematic situations and engaged in criminal activities - and all i did is push a little in the right direction.

I say go and destroy that mofo and make him regret the day he made a poor decision to mess with you.
I suggest you call a meeting with your spirit family and ask for help and let them do their thing.
By no means I'm no Punisher or whatever may come thru this story. I decided long time ago that whoever wants to mess with me will pay the price. That's just me. As long as people act and there is no consequences to that- they will never stop and who is to tell that after you he is not moving onto someone else. He needs to be stopped. Sorry doesn't do it for me.
Karma you might say - well , I reacted not created. Karma has nothing to do with this. I took care of it (:D)
Do whatever it takes to defend yourself. :]
I wish you all the best and i know you have it in you to beat him.
:1
I so love this advice ,trying to know whom we are and act likewise may be an issue here but sometimes our enemy may be our spiritual elder and darker in always than us. Always seek the masters in the arts is my next signature.

Esoteric scientist

Return to “Protection”