Akashic Records/ Akashic Library

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
pathtosirius
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

I guess I would then ask, why do you need this "knowledge" for?
Only a selected few are able to "access" to these Akashic Records/Library, and there is a reason why they are allowed access and not others. Not because there is biasness or otherwise, it has never been this way, and will never be.

There are many veils that human beings and other Children of the Creator or the Omnipresent Being, that they have to overcome, as we are all enshrouded with veils of egos, and to be able to perceive "clearly" has to be achieved, and hence derived spiritual ascension.

It is true that this Omnipresent Being is fair to ALL, no matter how it looks on the physical plane or otherwise. True abundance of all sorts, in various forms are found all around the place.
Then I would proceed on asking whether if discerning illusion is possible yet for one? For we as humans face illusion on a daily basis, or veils, or egos.

One person once asked me how does one take knowledge to their own? Knowledge is neither evil nor the other, only when it is passed on to us, human beings, we "classify" them, this or that. Some may use it for "good", some may use it for "bad". Each to their own viewpoint of how this particular knowledge can and need to be used.

You have Nikola Tesla, who gave his all and made great advancements to what can be said a great contribution of him to what is now wireless communication. His achievements was "taken away" by corporations and they "exploit" them, to how they "see it should be". Initially, it should be "free" but it turned the other way.
What I am trying to point out is that due to the state of how we are, accessing "Divine Knowledge" may be limited still, unless we are able to set free ourselves and merge our Higher Selves down on this physical plane.

The Omnipresent Being knows ALL, and how everything will fall in its place. Everyone's Higher Selves are working as a collective too, and also individually towards the greatest goal that all might set forth upon.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

The Akashic is not actually a place...it is a state of mind, an energy state, if you will. When you have reached that level of mind/energy, then you will be able to access the akashic records.....it is like a mental download and the truth of it will be self evident to the seeker. It is not really asking a question and being given an answer. It is A KNOWING. The knowledge just becomes part of you! However, many people experience the Akashic differently, different minds, different experiences! The experience of the Akashic energies are very personal. Suffice it to say, when you are ready, it will be there! For me the best receptive state is calm, deeply and intensely thinking about what I need to know. I guess you could call this part seeking answers, but sometimes I just let the situation flow through my mind, and suddenly I KNOW. :)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
LadyWolfoftheSea
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 37
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vega Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Wolf

For me the Akashic Library is a place I can reach astrally, but I've only been there less than a handful of times, then again I've only needed to access it very few times. It is a place that is full of light and a serene feeling of calm and peace. A huge place with beautiful reflective golden floors and walls of a material I can't name, and there were rooms upon rooms, and shelves upon shelves of books and an assortment of other things. And then there was this spiral stair case that lead up and up and up, lined with many rooms and many shelves, and the rooms that lead from this stair case contained a hallway lined with more rooms that contained histories of past lives. The past lives rooms not only contained books, but many, many objects from that lifetime that held memories. And there was always a, for lack of better term, librarian Angel who welcomed me upon arrival to the place and was there to help and guide me while I was there. I went there the few times that I did to access my past lives knowledge for healing.

Anyways, that was the Akashic Records for me, I know it's probably different and unique for everyone that visits or accesses it. Was definitely an amazing experience though. (:

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

I remember the Anime "Outlaw Star" had an interesting take on such a suppository of knowledge.
http://outlawstar.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic_Leyline

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I've accessed them before in past lives, by no means are you just taking knowledge in what I can recall. I suppose they appear different to each person. When I went there, the library contained an infinite number of books. If I grabbed a book that I didn't need to know the contents of it was blank save for the name.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Folklore & Legends”