Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

"The only way to conquer fear is the fear itself."

What does this quote mean? Well, I think I know. So, you see all those people who have told those fake myths and lies of the paranormal, spirits, magic, and everything related to Creepy Hollows. Imagine them all just bullying, insulting, or even hurting you just because you do such things that involves the unexplained. Now, do you fear them? Most people would say "yes" and some had that time of experience that they know how it feels. But the main question is, "what do THOSE people feel about you?" Are they happy, mad, or sad as they give you all that hate? Actually, how they really feel may be shocking to you.

Most people who know nothing about the paranormal would say those spirits whether its WA or DA to be "demons" and other negative such. Our world may not even accept most of the unknown and whats outside of our world's boundaries, but what's outside our boundaries may not even accept our world. This is just like a reflection.

So, heres an example. You read a fairytale of a knight who is about to fight an evil dragon to save a princess. The knight is scared of how enormous and powerful the dragon is but doesn't show that fear state to the dragon. The dragon may not look like it's scared of the knight, but it is. The dragon is scared if that knight could just have that chance to slay him/her. Fear is both affecting them, not one of them but both of them.

Yep, THOSE people who have insulted, hated, criticized of the paranormal fear you, too. If I met THOSE people I know I will fear everything of what they would say to me and they can say "I'm no Catholic anymore and I had been dealing with the devil, what your doing is not spiritual but demonic, Jesus hates me now, etc." But whats funny is that they fear me too just because I have the ability to sense the paranormal. Its all just fear fearing itself through the mirror. An eye for an eye.

What I'm saying is that don't let fear overcome your path. Newbies on Spirit Keeping sometimes stop because those lies of the paranormal scared them that it took that fear to their personal level. You can fear those people, but you must always shove that fear they gave you before it gives you a scar.

Also, we aren't the only ones who make those lies that it gives us fear. Dragons can say to a dragon who wanted to be with a human that "humans will just torture you and kill you." Nymphos can say to a nympho who is in love with a human that "humans will just love having s◇◇ [You know what I mean] with you and they will not love you in real life." Well, thats how a mirror works.

You aren't just the one who is in fear. The one who is giving you the fear is in fear from you. Thats how they really feel, FEAR.

And thats how you conquer fear. Don't let it conquer you.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

"The only way to conquer fear is the fear itself."
The actual line is "The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself " Meaning there essentially is nothing to fear except the feeling of fear. Like you stated most fear is unfounded. Them being scared of what you might do while playing with the unknown, and you being scared of them and what they might do to you.

While this whole "might do" concept is based on past actions of other, there are 6 billion plus people who can all chose to do a combination of something different. As well, there are a infinite number of spirits who may go about a problem you have differently.

Also, I'm sure Moses was a spirit keeper if not a magician. The stuff he could do, ranks along the lines of those who in possession of a God level dark/demon spirit could do. Like defeat other magicians who used magic to rule a nation, bring plague, rain, set the hebrews free. And as someone who works a little bit with hebrew text, they call on lots of other names other than God.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

it's a great post! I hope this post may give inspiration especially for the new spirit keepers.

If I may to add my opinion in different perspective, beside people who doesn't do spiritual, supernatural stuffs or spirit keeping who perhaps fear to the one who practice with it.

Generally speaking, human actually have limitations, especially to deal with supernatural stuffs, we are earthen creature, live in earthen realm, 3rd dimension and have only 5 senses which work properly and they have limit. To deal, interact, communicate with those beyond our realm and dimension, is an anomaly/or abnormal. Therefore in ancient history, in religious history, we human are not encouraged to deal with supernatural, as we have those limitations and make it very tricky to us. That's why, skeptical people will tell you that those spiritual creatures are mostly evil, (except angels in any religions). There are some generalization for spiritual entities for example in Islam, there are only Djinns and Angels, in Christian: Angels and Demons. If we look into positive point of view, those rules (religions and customs) which limit us to deal with those supernatural stuffs are made for our sake. Since most of human not gifted with talent to deal with them and may get tricked in the process.

It is just my 2 cents anyway. Afterall we as spirit keepers should be grateful because we are gifted with this talent among majority populations.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

To deal, interact, communicate with those beyond our realm and dimension, is an anomaly/or abnormal. Therefore in ancient history, in religious history, we human are not encouraged to deal with supernatural, as we have those limitations and make it very tricky to us. That's why, skeptical people will tell you that those spiritual creatures are mostly evil, (except angels in any religions). There are some generalization for spiritual entities for example in Islam, there are only Djinns and Angels, in Christian: Angels and Demons. If we look into positive point of view, those rules (religions and customs) which limit us to deal with those supernatural stuffs are made for our sake. Since most of human not gifted with talent to deal with them and may get tricked in the process.
I agree. Though, no one starts out with talent. Just like no one is born able to walk, let alone being able to soar in a flight suit. But some of us are programmed to take risks and push the boundaries of any endeavor. If a person is dedicated and follow certain guidelines as well as step outside their own comfort zone from time to time. The reward could be great. But like anything in life, we got to be able to take a couple of punches to know how to block one. And sure, we get tricked by humans all the time, whether it's white lies, (like believing we are a medium size in the US but are really an XXL in Asian countries.....LOL) or big ones contributing to the murder and slaughter of other humans and animals. So it's natural to assume they too will trick us. But unlike us, they have not as much to gain. Their human keepers however is a different story.

The problem with the supernatural is becoming to reliant on them to manifest things. There is great value in being self sufficient and being grateful when resources appear just in due time. But nothing beats your own journey and character development.

The other problem is allowing yourself to have enemies and wishing ill on them, without knowing if the payback on you is greater than what you dished out.

Not to mention miscommunication like when a spirit says short phrases like tells your friend is hiding something from you. It might be very well to keep the peace, save your feelings/humiliation. But instead can create a rift in what would have been a happy relationship otherwise.

I would even say most people aren't ready to be psychic. But at the end of the day...you got to start somewhere, or don't start at all.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Just remember when you are dealing with a person who scoffs at your spirits or tries to make you feel bad about having them: 1) They are likely afraid.2) They have no real experience or they would not say those things. 3) You don't have to prove to them or show them ANYTHING. I know more things than I could ever show them and I go gentle with such people. They close themselves off to worlds of wonder! What a loss! I will NEVER turn my back on what I have learned, what has been revealed to me. It is a GIFT of the gods that I was meant to use. It is like sex. Oooo! Naughty! Hide it and make people feel bad for wanting it and sharing it. NO. I enjoy my Nymphos and my Gregori and my wonderful sexy Succubus. I love each one. YES, you can love more than one! My heart is open because of them. I am relaxed and happy. Anyone who tries to tell me I am gonna suffer for that can get bent!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Sikrua wrote:Anyone who tries to tell me I am gonna suffer for that can get bent!
Or just release your Krakens! ;)

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bumping for those of us who are still afraid

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

I love how this gives further perspective into the otherside. Like about the dragon/human thing where both members of those species have individuals in them that may feel differently than eachother toward it. And then there's HYBRIDS! And I'm sure that gets even more intricate...Imagine your companions getting sauce from their own kin about you...or maybe strange advice on something based on their own misconceptions about you..it must happen sometimes huh?

Anyway thanks for bumping Sooty!

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”