What is a custom conjuration?

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Bunni wrote:
donna24 wrote:custom conjurated spirit
LOL my bad... I meant to say "custom conjured spirit" not "custom conjurated" :lol:

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

dawnandziggy wrote:but what if that person dont have alot of energy due to maybe alot of negative stuff in there life or blockages would a spirit not want to be with them?
You'll still have energy; negativity doesn't deplete your spiritual energy, but people/spirits/etc will pick up on it. For example when I do readings I'm told I have good energy. This is people picking up on the positivity of my energy. If my energy was bad, they'd pick up on that too.

The spirit may be able to help you if your energy is impacted by negativity around you. If you feel that negativity is leaving you with less energy, you may be an empath. Try meditation and some psychic shielding. Hope this helps :)

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness
mira_johanson
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

iam a newbie in this stage
but i think i will try costum conjure

GothamNightingale
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Absolutely not telling
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
donna24 wrote:Sometimes people have unbound spirits around them, that request to be bound, and using a custom conjuration is the way to do just that.
I wish I knew if there were unbound spirits around me.... I think this house is lightly haunted, I haven't seen them but grampa has seen the previous owner once or twice walk by the bedroom door.. Plus my area just seems to have an ill natured energy about it... Any thoughts on how I can find out if there are unbound spirits around me? particularly ones that might want a binding?

So hear this, please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly,
And look for the stars as the sun goes down,
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound,
Everything, everything's magic...

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

Is there a way to find out in advance if there are any unbound spirits around me that would like to be bound. And, what would they be? How can I find out?

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

Pat, I ask my spirits. I've had 2 unbounds recently, one wanted to be bound and my spirits were welcoming to her, the other is "not nice" but does not mean us harm and my spirits say he does not want to be bound at this time. I think he is here for a purpose. I have tried communicating with him to see what he wants but so far no communication so I'm leaving him be, but my communication with one of my own has greatly increased since this ones arrival. I just have to trust in my spirits and my own protection spells that this guy means us no harm.

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

Thank you hbwright. I have purchased one entity elsewhere and I am not in communication with her yet. The idea that a spirit might be around that would like to be bound sounds rather thrilling to me. I may have gone a little overboard in ordering from CH in the last two weeks. There are freebies added to my order so I really don't know what to expect.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

The freebies are always exciting when you find out what you get. I've gotten freebies that I wonder why they would come to me and then I get in a conversation with a friend or one of my children and go "ah-ha", this would be perfect for them, or even my spirits sometimes tell me when they have an interest in one of the freebies. ;) They make great gifts even when it is something you don't think you would use for yourself.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

What is my personal energy signature, is it like my personal DNA to the spirit world? Would a Spirit kind of say, ooh, i like him because of his energy signature?
Why is my name and date of birth so important? Also when a shape shifting Spirit is conjured, like a Ubi, does the one who conjures the Spirit see the Spirit in it's original form, when i say original form i mean with wings, horns, etc like the classic Ubi is portrayed.
Thanks
Loverboy

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

GOOD QUESTION. YOUR ENERGY SIGNATURE IS THE UNIQUE ENERGY THAT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE. WHEN A SPIRIT MATCHES YOUR ENERGY SIGNATURE IT MEANS THEY MATCH UP WITH YOU IN A WAY THAT YOU TWO WOULD GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER. YOUR NAME & DOB AREN'T ALWAYS IMPORTANT BUT IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD THING TO HAVE AS A BACKUP. YOUR ENERGY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT HAS TO BE READ.

UBIS CAN MANIFEST IN ANY FORM THEY WANT SO THEY CAN APPEAR TO THE CONJURER AS ONE THING & TO YOU AS MANY DIFFERENT THINGS OVER THEIR TIME WITH YOU.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”