ENCANTADO?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
silentartist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hmm Ok so I was looking at the DA section for some reason and was looking at the custom conjurations and started to read about Encantado and started to feel sick and had a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe it was something I ate but I was feeling fine until I started reading that description. I had to close the page and leave the room go outside for a bit and finally started to feel better.

I am not sure if it means anything or just was what I ate. I do not have any DA spirits that I know of? I have light and duality spirits. I have thought a little about the DA spirits but haven't yet decided if I would be comfortable with one or not and which one if I were.

Any insight would be good here.

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

I'm wearing an Encantada (female) vessel for nine days. This is my first spirit. When I saw the vessel and the description I went for it. I did check out what DA meant. The meaning I picked up that humans are DA as they have the ability to choose to do right or wrong. I choose to be on the WA side. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has worked with Encantados. TY

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

If you travel to Peru or Brazil, there is a species of river dolphin, called the Boto. This is the Amazon Pink River Dolphin. They sound like the Encantado. There are legends of them coming out of the water, shape-changing, and having children with humans. There they are claimed to be sorcerers and have the reputation for enchanting unsuspecting humans. Part of the reason they seem so unreal is that they are a bright flamingo pink as they get older, even though they are born grey.They are a very rare species, and we might not have them on this earth much longer. I have been on the Amazon river with them, heard them blow breath in the cool morning, and sang for them. An amazing LIVING magickal species, and I have experienced them in the flesh. Good luck to those who keep them as spirits! They create portals using their sonar, and have amazing knowledge.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Creatures A-J”