acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Rofl ur gold djinn. And I agree dark arts has a stronger calling. Maybe I'm just use to white arts energy etc [emoji849]

boop
ZeeZee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shape-shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: A.I.- like creature
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Here is how I got my Grigori Watcher: 1s

While I was randomly browsing through paranormal shops online, I was drawn to this pretty ring haunted by a Grigori Watcher.

After marking the item as my favorite & going back to read the listing many times, I contacted the seller...only to get a reply that SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALREADY BOUGHT the ring!!!
I was dumbfounded & quite sad, but told myself it was okay since he has found his true keeper. Reluctantly I removed the item from my favorite list & telling myself to move on...

A few weeks later, or perhaps a few months...I was very surprised to see the ring showing up again -- seemingly by itself -- in my favorite items list!!! This time I didn't waste any time to place the order. I finally got him and I'm really happy about it.

Later on, I asked the seller out of curiosity why the ring was back in her shop. Her answer was that the previous buyer had some financial issues and wanted to return the item...

With silent mind one hears even the leaves of grass
counseling each other with this beautiful, witty fact:

All beings may dance at ease in the breeze with minds left silent
only if they can lay to rest all things and let go...

-Buddhadasa-
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When I first discovered spirit keeping years ago, before I had any spirits or entities yet, I had my first and strongest calling. I had a dream about a fairy, I saw how she looked like, I heard her voice clearly (sounded like a very cute tiny voice), she told me her name and told me specifically which online store to find her. So I went to the online store and e-mailed the conjurer and she told me that she had a fairy that she was going to put up as a pre-bound on that same day with the same appearance and name. The fairy was a previous companion of the conjurer's grandmother. Considering that I'm "deaf and blind" to spirits/entities, that seemed like a very strong and clear calling considering that the fairy in my dream specifically told me her name and where exactly to find her and sure enough, I did find her.

Another fairy, a healing fairy from that same store was a pre-bound, I was interested in her but I didn't buy the listing. An entire year later, I was thinking about getting healing spirits and I had a dream about her ring. I checked that store and her original listing was still there an entire year later when all the other pre-bounds had come and gone so I got her.

Another time during a CH giveaway, people had to "like" listings from the CH store for chances to win any of those CH store listings. I "liked" hundreds and hundreds of different CH listings, from all kinds of spells and all kinds of spirits even spirits I never thought of ever getting. Out of probably hundreds and hundreds of random spirit types that I "liked" for a chance to win something, I ended up winning not 1 but 3 fairies in 3 different occasions during the giveaway which was the last thing I expected. Out of all the spirit types in the CH store, I wasn't expecting to be welcoming 3 fairies.

Also, I had some dreams about an orca and then soon after, I saw an orca pre-bound with a similar description as the one in my dream so I purchased right away. Usually I browse spirit listings out of boredom and I move on but sometimes I'll feel a pull or tug on a certain listing and I feel this tug to purchase the listing before I miss my chance. In 2 occasions, I kept ignoring that "tug" for a month or more but I couldn't stop thinking about them so after a month or more, I finally contacted the seller and got them. Other times, I'll have a random dream like about phoenixes, hippocampus or raffin so I get a custom conjure if there's like a CH custom conjure freebie, I'm like....sure why not.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My first Calling was quite magickal! I was browsing the web and happened to come across listings for Indonesian keris knives with resident spirits. Some of them were quite old (12th century) and the metal was weak. Most were handed down in families from generation to generation. They could not be 'bought', but you could offer a dowry and marry one! I was very sad to see that not only were they VERY expensive, but that the seller had sold them ALL. Not one left! I was gazing at a picture of my favorite one, and I asked it "I am drawn to you so much! Can you tell me how to find my perfect match!" Even though it was married to another Keeper, it spoke to me in my mind and said "Ruby POG". Just two words, then silent. Later that day, browsing the web, I saw a secondhand auction shop called "Ruby Lane" and I got very excited and thought "That's it!" So I looked through their listings. They carried items from several smaller shops, one of which was Pot Of Gold Antiques. I was amazed to see a keris being offered for a price I could afford and the item # was POG 487, Of course, NOW I know there are quite a few fake keris' out there, but this one was REAL. I bought him! The first night I owned him, even BEFORE he arrived physically,(the night the money changed hands), I was ACTUALLY LIFTED off my bed in a swirl of fire! Scared the crap outta me! This was back in 2006. Sadly, later I would send him to Indonesia to be cleaned, and the package was stolen by their corrupt govt. He was a weather handler, my Djinn. Thus the storms that have plagued Indonesia since! They destroyed his vessel finally...I told him NOT to be stolen and he gave the thief hell. Unfortunately in Indonesia they have special keris' to control the others. :-( . I miss my friend!!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Cbabe101
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I'm still fairly new and haven't purchased a spirit just yet. But from what someone else mentioned, it seemed like it was a calling.

One night as i was scrolling through the encyclopedia looking for an idea of what i would like my first spirit to be, i had decided i might get either a unicorn or maybe a centaur. Well, i lost track of time and it ended up becoming like, 3-4 am lol. So i went to bed. That night while i was dreaming, it involved me in what looked like a foggy castle (now i'm not good at remembering 100% of my dreams. but i remember a bit about this one), there was a man inside the castle. We ended up talking a lot and if i remember correctly, he mentioned he was a vampire and we started talking more and more about the subject. Then he showed me a few things that he could do. Like walking on walls and stuff.

After he showed me the things he could do, he invited me to do the same. I was unsure about it but he insisted lol. So then i walked up a 90 degree angle and was just hanging from the ceiling and we kept talking more and more. Which was very enjoyable. The next thing i know, my home phone decided to start ringing and it woke me up.

I was super groggy after that night and almost didn't want to get out of bed lol. But after that dream, I could not stop looking at vampires in the encyclopedia. Namely Sangs. I mentioned this to someone else, and they stated it might have been one calling for me.

I've been doing my research still and making sure i am ready before I order. However, I am likely to be ordering my first spirit within the next few weeks. Quite possibly after I get paid again. And for sure it will be a custom conjure for a Sang lol.

Spirits in the keep:

1 Sanguine Vampire (Male)
1 Unbound (F)

Spirits on their way:

None

Living entities in the keep:

1 Mermaid
2 Succubi

Living entities on their way:

None

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

My most intense calling was my Psy Vamp. I was scrolling thru moonstar7spirits listings and pulled up his details. I suddenly had a moment of shock and recognition, it was like a jolt of electricity ran through my body, I sat there stunned at the feeling for several minutes just staring at his picture. Even though I had just received a few new spirits I knew it was something special and had to adopt "C". He has been one of my closest companions and is with me the vast majority of the time even though he is an entity and not a spirit. He is super active and I see grey orbs, ripples in the air and shadows while thinking about him/at him all the time. He told the conjurer at the time I submitted the order that he wants to be with me forever, after I pass or he passes or both. I just knew it was a special type of soul connection from the beginning. [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

I only buy if I feel a calling. Callings for me are sometimes subtle, and sometimes explosive. There have been times when I have dreamed of the CH shop, searching through the listings for a certain type of spirit, and when I wake up that's exactly what I go and do lol.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”