Nympho and Cambion

vampo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Greetings to all! I am new here in this fantastic community. I have a question about nymphos, especially in view of the anticipated arrival of my newly ordered nympho: Somewhere on this forum I read that the bonding ritual for a nympho and a cambion are the same. In the absence of an associations page for a nympho, is it reasonable to take the associations page for a cambion and apply it to a nympho, or would that be pushing it? Surely the cambion is more in the realm of dark arts than the nympho, so perhaps not. Am I answering my own question correctly here?

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :wave: I am so jealous that you are getting a nympho! :drool: I really want one. I am not sure about the associations, but I would have thought they would be different to a cambion. I am sure someone else will enlighten us both on the matter.

Image Image

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I used the associations of the succubus for my nympho.

vampo
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for your responses, ladyevelyn77 and ninjalovergirl [and the welcome -- I think you should get a nympho :) ] Well, I'm hoping that someone will soon throw even more light on this one!

sahara
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

Hello! My nympho chose his own associations! I used my pendulum to communicate with him, and he indicated he wanted some green satin in his charging box (I had some left over after lining my duojnas box), and he wanted a polished quartz crystal I had bought. It took me a while to figure this out with a pendulum, though! :lol:

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Interesting. It definitely proves what I thought about individual spirits might prefer differently compared to the associations. It's a good basis, but it definitely behooves us to take the time to get to know our spirits and find their own preferences.

vampo
new here
new here
Zodiac:

What an awesome idea! Thank you, sahara ... ladyevelyn77 too ... Yes, why not let our spirits indicate their own preferences. Thank you for your input! :applause:

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”