sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/11/20/meet ... 93004.html

Interesting article from Newsweelk -- a mainstream magazine, not a "woo woo" publication -- interviewing a scientist who was a big part of the now-discontinued Pentagon psychic research into remote viewing.

He's STILL involved with psychic research, though not for the government anymore.

Well worth a read.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Major Ed Dames is a remote viewer who was militarily trained to remote view and spy

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

ROFLMAO! The CIA has psychic defenses...although they were crap when I tested them. You guys are about 30 years behind the times, you know.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:Major Ed Dames is a remote viewer who was militarily trained to remote view and spy
I thought of him right away too when I read the title... :) ^^ (Would be weird for CIA and such not to use such methods too... If one thing is for sure when it comes to governments of any kind: they try to use as many ways as possible to advance their interests... If they don't let you know about some it's only a facade... People will always be people, and the nature of the system will never change, that's for sure... :D:D:D =^.^=)

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

I wish the world would be more open to psychic!

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Love this thread! Let's not open up psychics to the public though... A huge influx of noobs will probably wreak havok

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Sikrua wrote:ROFLMAO! The CIA has psychic defenses...although they were crap when I tested them. You guys are about 30 years behind the times, you know.

There is nothing to laugh at, Bucko, it was real beyond any aspect of the normal imagination. I was there for 2 years. Different places for all this stuff: Philadelphia, PA & Cambridge, MA./

We use so little of our talents in the human mind and spend most of our time either trying to worship ourselves, or eliminate "baby created" crippling guilts.

ALso, the Findhorn Experiments at Findhorn Scotland for astral travel into outer space was pretty wild as well.Goodbye.

But what do we know, we have passed the age line of 26 years old, and anyone who goes past that age limit is an idiot. I will no longer answer anything you post.

C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

THOTH wrote:
Sikrua wrote:ROFLMAO! The CIA has psychic defenses...although they were crap when I tested them. You guys are about 30 years behind the times, you know.

There is nothing to laugh at, Bucko, it was real beyond any aspect of the normal imagination. I was there for 2 years. Different places for all this stuff: Philadelphia, PA & Cambridge, MA./

We use so little of our talents in the human mind and spend most of our time either trying to worship ourselves, or eliminate "baby created" crippling guilts.

ALso, the Findhorn Experiments at Findhorn Scotland for astral travel into outer space was pretty wild as well.Goodbye.

But what do we know, we have passed the age line of 26 years old, and anyone who goes past that age limit is an idiot. I will no longer answer anything you post.

C-
When I see articles about Star Gate, it makes me wish I could have been a part of it. But while they were doing all this, I was way too young and in the wrong geographic area.

On the other hand, knowing that this scientist is still doing experiments NOW makes me want to search for contact information. If he wants a participant who telecommutes, I'm in. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

iI'm on Skype if you want to talk and promise to not hand the skype address off to others..

Caiyros...

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Spirit Research”