Spirit Keeping changes for 2016

Darkgoth
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think 2016 spirit keeping need do break a new change with agenda. never forgot spirits abuse by keeper be dump into some places. most people would think for themselves they should own powerful spirit that's include plenty of novices. I had talk to some seller though email most of them agree spirit keeping need a new change, spirit aren't toy or product from supermarket shelf. you spend an amount money think own them. or buy as some kind of gift to someone.

Where did this P!@ce has became political correctness, a religion not to say.
The Modern 21st century Deception and betrayal.
Your words has not powers against me keep that in mind!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is an interesting topic darkgoth, but I'm not sure I entirely understand you. What kind of change would you be proposing?

Speaking to what I think you are saying, and I can only speak for CH bindings and no other, spirits have the ability to leave their vessels and return to their respective Realms. Even if you cast away the vessel in the ocean the spirit wouldn't be doomed to the sea forever.

If you are talking about the mentality of Spirit Keeping that will be evident only when people educate themselves on what Spirit Keeping is and they decide to be responsible Spirit Keepers. There is no change that will completely eliminate those who start Keeping and decide it is not a lifestyle choice for them.

When it comes to spirits being abandoned we've run the Spirit Rescue Adoption program for over 10 years now and I know there are similar programs created by other practitioners as well.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Yeah, I cringe when I see someone uses the terminology that they "own" a spirit. We don't own our spirits any more than they "own" us -- the binding goes both ways, after all. I always figure that what I am paying for is not the spirit, nor does it make the spirit my property. What I'm paying for is the conjurer's talent in bringing forth the spirit and doing the binding. And, in the case of a higher-end vessel, it's OK for the seller to charge accordingly for that as well. (Though I don't tend to gravitate toward the high-end-vessel category, since those tend to be beyond my price range.)

Maybe what we can work to change is the approach that some people take to keeping, and we can do it by being mindful of our word choices. "Own" is out, "Spirit family" is in. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I notice some spirit keepers go on power trips thinking they're invincible or something... Literally If someone stepped on their toe they would send thir dark spirits over and I'm just like chills... Lolols maybe it's just me [emoji848] but the attitude def puts me off

boop
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

My spirits are my precious family, and I love them deeply.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Spirits or entities are independent and able to take care of themselves. If I "pay" for a spirit, I do not pay for exclusive "hire" or even "ownership" (how absurd), but I balance energy for the time and energy the conjurers have invested. This difference needs to be made clear once and for all! It is a joke that such views still make the rounds. Spiritual beings are independent of us and they are with us if they like and because they want to, or we ask them to. The "binding" is merely a creation of a link on which they can quickly be with us. It is just a link, a highway and no forced connection. When a spirit or entity notices that a person is no longer interested in it, this link will just fade away. This happens with people too. Spirits/Entities are just as independent as we are and can decide to be in a humans life or not at any time. The binding is a bridge, a help and no forced contract. They are not fish in a tank who starve to death if we don´t feed them anymore. We create connections and when we no longer take care of these connections, they will just die a natural death. That´s life. We are not adopting helpless children.
Of course many spirit beings are thrilled and happy about the prospect of interacting directly with a human but they are advanced enough to understand the ups and downs in human mood changes and behaviour and are able to say "C´est la vie" ;)

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Nicely said. I always treat them with respect, call them family and apologize i sometimes dont spend enough time with them ( my son is a handfull and needs alot of attention ) but everyday im happy that they chose to be with me. Would never use my family for something bad , only exception is if someone tries to hurt my son with theirs and even then my Angels would try to change my mind. There is allready enough violence between the human race , why drag spirits in it aswell :s

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “Spirit Keeping”