Empusa Calling? Possible Connection?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
ignisamator
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day!

(Mostly this year) I've been really on the sort of 'protective' edge, kicking in a lot more heavily recently, mainly towards men and being used -- especially when I was talking to my main spirit guide about something that happened when I was younger since I was doing my pondering and review on life. (This year has made me jump and look back at myself a lot.) Now that there's a possibility I might move and start a new chapter in life (especially next year, which is starting clearly really soon now), I had an inkling early this year that I really should get a spirit that can give me protection and an extra certain oomph, but wasn't sure. So, I just postponed it (until now).

Having not gone to CH store in awhile, I was -- for whatever reason -- checking pre bounds and came across Empusas and decided to check them out. I got a calling for one that I kept coming back to and almost did order, but I talk it over with my guide. He told me not to get her, but to get a custom. And that it would be beneficial, but not exactly needed.

Perhaps it was because she was too dark for my energy, but even then the feeling to get her lingered for a long time. I officially decided not to, though, and to get a custom (haven't officially bought; still in cart) that sort of meshed with what I felt needed and to be on the lighter side of the spectrum. I then sort of had this really sort of doubtful thinking happening, especially since I don't want any of my spirits (that are all male) to feel shut-out or something occur between them in a bad way and started to think of going WA to a Courtwind this morning.

I don't have the exact call to go in having a Courtwind or an angel. (At least towards myself at the moment. I would get one for a family member just so they get extra protection. I know it wouldn't hurt to get extra protection or anything, so I'm not totally throwing the possibility of having one out of the picture -- and it would be rather interesting.) But, I feel like for some reason an Empusa is a lot more "me" in an almost relatable(?) sense and highly familiar to my heart, even if I just recently heard of them and there isn't much or enough information on them. Some part of me, a really deep part, actually goes beyond and into a deeper level of understanding, I suppose. I don't know if there's a connection someplace in a past life or simply because of the energy. (It's weird to explain, I'm sorry!)

I feel like even though I'm actually going to get one, the part of me that isn't exactly letting me (even though I personally feel that would change today) is probably fearing the balance between my spirits, even if on notes I mentioned, but I guess I just need a push, reassurance of how their energies are or hear more experiences from others who have adopted and have Empusas in their lives. (Even if I know each one is different.)

(Possible connection with an Empusa or possibly another spirit, but it never hurts to share: There was a dream I had a few months ago about this new chapter in my life and I had my main spirit guide and another spirit -- beautiful; with dark hair, beautifully pale and these doe-like baby blue eyes. She was very playful, young-ish, and comforting, a bit dark in not a bad way, almost cat-like with this very seductive allure or essence to her, but also very much someone I felt made me stronger just by having her around or at least made me more persuasive and intimidating -- were around. They were following me behind, almost as though guarding me. Clearly she was a lot more active and electric-like as my spirit guide was just watching after me before I got in this building. I knew that she was almost like my second-up to a confidant, since my guide is usually the one I am closer to.)

Anyways, even if you don't have an exact response to this, thank you for reading!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ignisamator
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Got a custom Empusa after all! *dances* So excited! Just started working on (rewriting) the house rules. Cannot wait! It felt absolutely right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”