My CH Spirits Have Arrived!

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The wonderful new members of my spirit family arrived yesterday! I was obsessively checking tracking and saw my package had finally arrived. It was all packaged very nicely and I even got a little baggie of my favorite candy! Hm... I wonder how they knew, hehe 1am It was all a very wonderful experience. I got a little dizzy when I opened the package and felt this wonderful energy surround me, thick and light at the same time, as if I were underwater. The vessels themselves are beautiful and I have been wearing some of them and communicating with my spirit family. I didn't get too much contact yet but as I was opening the package, I saw something fly around my room in the corner of my eye 1lo Something or someone quite small. I'm guessing the younger of my two dragons? Fascinating. And today, while I was in the bathroom, I was mindlessly rambling to them and heard a very shy "hi" in my ear. I, being the scaredy cat I am, nearly jumped out of my skin, but it was just the cutest thing. I am especially getting my hair played with a lot, I do wonder why? Haha, it's been a great time so far, a little quieter than I expected but still, I really am enjoying my time with them 1ey

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Congrats! It sounds like you are already getting some interaction which is great! It can take a bit for more stuff to happen, just be open to possibilities and the little things, like the flash around the room or your hair being played with. Dragons are so much fun, you will love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
ignisamator
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This made me smile so wide! D'aww! They sound absolutely wonderful. They (or one of them) probably loves your hair a lot! And I remember with my first spirit, which was a vampire, actually said (while I was in bed), "You're so beautiful." And I freaked out as well! But, I never had another experience like that happen with my other spirits, so to this day that was an absolute treat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marshandrias
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 68
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tough choice, IDK
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae Moonshadow
Zodiac:

That is so cool!! Congrats! 1h

M

We are who we choose to be. Fate, Destiny, the Gods, the Ancestors... they can put a path before us. We still have to choose to walk it.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”