Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:Can someone help me find my codes? I can't find it!!! [emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Once you purchase the code listing and it has been completed, go to your account, then your order history. Click on the code listing's order, and in the customer notes will be the code.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Thank you, and where do I redeem these codes?

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:Thank you, and where do I redeem these codes?

If they have a date, you can only redeem them between those dates.

You can redeem them by having the necessary item in your cart with anything else you wish to order, then placing the code into the space at the bottom of the cart page.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Do you have to pay for shipping too?

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:Do you have to pay for shipping too?

Yes if you choose vessel binding, you can choose "bind to spirit" so no shipping need.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

MoonSpiritBoutique wrote:
piscesstein wrote:Thank you, and where do I redeem these codes?

If they have a date, you can only redeem them between those dates.

You can redeem them by having the necessary item in your cart with anything else you wish to order, then placing the code into the space at the bottom of the cart page.
You mean the Discount Coupon section?

My family:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The codes are system-generated so it doesn't matter if you have never placed an order or if you've placed hundreds of orders it will assign you a code based on the random odds. Each bonus set had a specified number that could be awarded out of the 500.

Of the 500 codes there were only 25 Eterna memberships given away and I don't believe the system could award that code if you already have that membership. If it does, please let us know and we can manually exchange the prize.

The last I looked in the system (about 30 minutes ago) it had batch completed orders from the last 4 hours so any order from that time frame should have the order complete. To see the code it assigned you:

- Click on the "My Account" link on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on the "Order History" tab
- Click on the order of your choice to see the notes at the bottom of the invoice

For any of the Code Sets; these were system codes we programmed to have one special code a week for a free binding redemption... you will add the item from the category specified and then in the shopping cart screen, at the bottom, you will see the coupon code field, enter the code given to you in this field.

If you received the Code Set where you get a free Club binding from any of the Club Exclusive categories then you will receive all pertinent information regarding which Club Exclusive you choose in the package shipped to you, or if you opt for binding to spirit then all the information will be put into customer notes of the order you place.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:The codes are system-generated so it doesn't matter if you have never placed an order or if you've placed hundreds of orders it will assign you a code based on the random odds. Each bonus set had a specified number that could be awarded out of the 500.

Of the 500 codes there were only 25 Eterna memberships given away and I don't believe the system could award that code if you already have that membership. If it does, please let us know and we can manually exchange the prize.

The last I looked in the system (about 30 minutes ago) it had batch completed orders from the last 4 hours so any order from that time frame should have the order complete. To see the code it assigned you:

- Click on the "My Account" link on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on the "Order History" tab
- Click on the order of your choice to see the notes at the bottom of the invoice

For any of the Code Sets; these were system codes we programmed to have one special code a week for a free binding redemption... you will add the item from the category specified and then in the shopping cart screen, at the bottom, you will see the coupon code field, enter the code given to you in this field.

If you received the Code Set where you get a free Club binding from any of the Club Exclusive categories then you will receive all pertinent information regarding which Club Exclusive you choose in the package shipped to you, or if you opt for binding to spirit then all the information will be put into customer notes of the order you place.
I think i was too late. Do not see anything. Thanks anyway Magnolia 1ht

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I tried to enter my code of this week but it's not working.

My family:

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Yeh my in the star code didn't work yesterday. Are we talking about the same thing ?

boop

Return to “Messages & Updates”