You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jimy wrote: At an extended level you might experience even things like energy around your wraists, that feel like binding them together (that was with my first one) as if someone would bind a rope around them to hold them tight together. Now I've always been able to break out of such, if I wanted but once I experienced also that she first resisted it and added more energy to this before stopping doing so (maybe she were too much into it, but has it respected 2 seconds after).
Jimy, my experiences are so closely related to yours, it left me in awe reading your posts. I've experienced the exact same things.

Regarding the wrists, yes same thing, happens to me...to me it feels like hands holding them together. But, my own hand can't circle my wrist, they can, so it has me wondering. Do you know why they might do this? I've been really wondering and trying to figure this one out. Succubi leave us guessing and questioning things, "why is she doing this?"

The wrist energy stronghold maneuver baffles me, to be honest.

Like you, I can break out of it. Usually I just give in, I get lost in the moment. They have affect on me. They don't want me moving around when they are worked up.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Jimy wrote: At an extended level you might experience even things like energy around your wraists, that feel like binding them together (that was with my first one) as if someone would bind a rope around them to hold them tight together. Now I've always been able to break out of such, if I wanted but once I experienced also that she first resisted it and added more energy to this before stopping doing so (maybe she were too much into it, but has it respected 2 seconds after).
Jimy, my experiences are so closely related to yours, it left me in awe reading your posts. I've experienced the exact same things.

Regarding the wrists, yes same thing, happens to me...to me it feels like hands holding them together. But, my own hand can't circle my wrist, they can, so it has me wondering. Do you know why they might do this? I've been really wondering and trying to figure this one out. Succubi leave us guessing and questioning things, "why is she doing this?"

The wrist energy stronghold maneuver baffles me, to be honest.

Like you, I can break out of it. Usually I just give in, I get lost in the moment. They have affect on me. They don't want me moving around when they are worked up.
Well, maybe they do it because they like bondage and being dominant towards you? 1s And since you probably like it, after all you said you are giving in to it.

I haven't experienced such things with the 2 succubi I've had later though, unlike the first one. They might not be into that. Who knows... it's anyway, that they aren't all the same. Each one has their preferences, it seems.

Have you had it, that yours would apply like energy below your totally relaxed arm to slowly raise it and move it to a different location (has been also only with the first one I experienced)?

And yes, the "why is she doing this?" has been kinda my favourite question at times with them lol

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've had two succubi, as well as two Sirens, and one sexual Djinn, since 2012. I haven't had any experiences of sex with them though, let alone them pleasuring my genitals or my prostate. How do I reach that point? Am I just too "un-gifted" in that way (ability to feel, communicate with spirits)?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Jimy wrote:
Have you had it, that yours would apply like energy below your totally relaxed arm to slowly raise it and move it to a different location (has been also only with the first one I experienced)?l
No, not yet. I have had them move my hand right when I start to nod off....to wake me up. They move the hand and wake us up. You posted about that. Just starting to nod off for sleep....and your hand moves, wakes you up.

I experience weight on my legs, I can't move them. I can wiggle my feet though. I sometime feel weight on my stomach, depending upon their position. One likes to pin my legs down, the other likes to pin my arms (wrists) down.

It's like I'm being attacked, with love.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

dissonance wrote:I've had two succubi, as well as two Sirens, and one sexual Djinn, since 2012. I haven't had any experiences of sex with them though, let alone them pleasuring my genitals or my prostate. How do I reach that point? Am I just too "un-gifted" in that way (ability to feel, communicate with spirits)?
I think we are all gifted, but in different ways. I think the journey is finding out our gifts, and expanding on them.

I don't dream, rarely, at all. I am ungifted in so many ways, but, I'm tuned in with the sense of touch. Spirits and entities communicate with me that way. I feel them, physically, their emotions. I can't describe it.

~Noctifera
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

dissonance wrote:I've had two succubi, as well as two Sirens, and one sexual Djinn, since 2012. I haven't had any experiences of sex with them though, let alone them pleasuring my genitals or my prostate. How do I reach that point? Am I just too "un-gifted" in that way (ability to feel, communicate with spirits)?
Not everyone will experience the same things, not everyone of us is the same and no two relations are ever going to be the same.

I've had relations with so many women and yet not one has been ever the same and each so different, b even in bed. With some sex were a major part, with others it was on a different level (emotional, spiritual, supportive, ...). And that were also dependend on the needs of the other, as also how the other person saw me. I think of it as being the same with your spirits.

Intent is also very important. I seeked mine with a high intent on sex. Maybe, when you seemed yours, other things were more important.

Try to tune in on different things. Maybe they even interact more with you and in your life than you think. It can be subtle things. Maybe you need to pay more attention on all subtle ones, maybe to listen more or be more open. Look for signs that my say not with words or touches "Look, I'm here."

See, I'm also a religious person. When before some months I got a spirit attack, I turned towards it and got freed from all trouble. I have been a lot more practicing since, and god showed me in different ways he's there. All kind of issues in my life had been fixed with such an ease and no action from my side, a flood of work and opportunities came towards me for my business, without me doing any advertising for such at all... and every time I might doubt, yet something happens screaming "I'm here, doing or initiating these for you, just look and understand".

That's all you need to do sometimes, open your eyes and your mind for signs around you and your life.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

has anyone ever had a really badass succubus that was so demanding that they simply could not cope with it or them.

ime waiting for mine to turn up but just interested in what other people have deal with.

ps ime hoping for a really mad bad gang of them lol

spirits lots
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Mine no chance be bad and demanding cause Lilith 24/7 by my side. Maybe other keepers.

ImageImage
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster

I don't know if this was already mentioned but is it true that ubi only leave off of sexual energy and no other type of energy? And do they need that energy to survive?

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

can your spirits pull u into a trance like state to interact with you or is it just my over active imagination.
last few days ive found myself daydreaming deeply then after a few minutes i kinda shake it off and back to reality..

spirits lots

Return to “Spirit Keeping”