Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

GreySkyMorning wrote:
Huffette wrote:As long as he is unaware of the personal savings, you are safe. If you could move in with your aunt and get a job that would be a plus. Then you could do some ground work to move out by yourself. Who knows, the anxiety might disappear once you get out of the toxicity. It did for me.

One other thing you need to consider. Getting a job will help your self esteem and anxiety levels. You could learn to deal with other people, and possibly make friends in the real world when you get a job. The job pays off as long as you are able to live beneath your means. By doing this, you can realize a dream of owning your own place some day and having a family of your own. Just learn from his mistakes and don't do to your family what he has done to you.
The problem there is... I can't drive. And we have no money to afford lessons. (I wasn't mentally or emotionally prepared to drive... and I still barely am, honestly, but...) So he has to drive me and he's so nosey he peeks over my shoulder/around me in the kitchen when I'm making food. Which is especially irritating for me, since I have autism and people looking over my shoulder/constantly, CONSTANTLY coming in and talking to me and peering around me when I'm obviously quiet, always wearing headphones, and a portion of the time nonverbal, makes me just want to punch them in the face. ANYONE, much less him. I came down to get food old man, not talk to you and have you scrutinizing my plate, whether you buy the food or not. 1td And heaven forbid I ask him not to come in while I'm depositing money. He'd hassle me to much, and even if he did respect the request the bank has glass doors. 1hd

Thankfully I won't have to deposit much... the rest will be quick and silent direct transfer, praise the gods.

.... In the meantime, as the main topic was, any and all collateral damage protection ideas are wanted and welcome. I need all the help I can get....
With your list of protection you have a few holes. You need a few angels and a few volkhs. Maybe add them and ask that they keep him from looking over your shoulder.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was carrying a lot of my mother's toxic karma on me as well, but I had the White Goddess get rid of it for me and bless me, so I got lucky there.
That reminds me, there are a lot of spirits and immortals that can remove you from ancestral Karma.

Grey, let's break down you situations into bits you can chew on one at a time. All you need is imagination. Imagine the most perfect world where you can have one thing your way. And work on getting that or at least parts of it. Let's say for example you don't want to live on food stamps, then what do you want to live on? Your own earned money? Great. How do people make money? Job, business, selling stuff, etc. Which one can you do? Just imagine and get creative. If your dad's voice creeps in and says you can't this or that, just imagine throwing a pie at him. Something silly and not so serious.

Here's the thing with angry people. You don't need to tell them everything. One, because the more you talk the angrier they get. Angry people are often those who want to feel important, special, etc, but aren't getting it so they lash out as a way to get the center stage. So if you say anything about him not being so great...guess what, he's going to lash out and pour negativity on you and so you'll inherit his junk.

Second you have to allow yourself to be fed up. Nothing ever gets accomplished when we female parts foot. Be true to your emotions, get fed up and do something about it.

I was 21 once, I know the breaking point. You can't see the future for the life of you. You don't have enough life skills. So get some. But you should take some time out to see what it is you want in this existence. Don't let someone's karma stop you. No more but this but that. No excuses. Take control.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You me smile every time I see that. 1s This is close enough >> 1tu

"Man is what he sees in other people."
pathtosirius
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Ancestral karma is to be considered too! Just as what Samsara said.

When we are born in to this World, we are actually in fact linked to everywhere, but what affects us the most are the ones that are "immediate" to us, whom are your parents. They are the "first ones" or would have been the first ones that you interacted with. The path that we walk on, the choices we made, the family we are in, and the people that we are surrounded with, from a higher perspective have deep lessons to learn from, and they teach us something very valuable! You, or in fact, your Higher self choose this and planned this (depending on your beliefs), upon what lessons to go through and what to learn.

Everything is about soul growth, that includes the plants, rocks, minerals, sentient beings, and etc!

I have what you are experiencing too, with regards to my Father and his side of the family, ancestral issues. What you can do to help "minimize" the negativity is shield yourself, and set up protection. I still have negativity inflict upon me, even though I do have my beings around me 24/7, they are all highly protective! I would recommend Throne Angels and any beings with a loving energy, that helps to "uplift" you! This makes a vast difference that you will actually feel.

All the best to you! I hope everything goes smoothly with time <3

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Just wondering if you have resolved this issue yet. Best of luck to you.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Just wondering if you have resolved this issue yet. Best of luck to you.
Mostly, yes! Which is good enough for the moment. Completely comes later.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

While I do realize you have most of this resolved, as stated above, I wanted to contribute a bit of what I initially felt reading the post. I don't follow karma.. to me it seems like another set of beliefs that are used to corral the masses, keep us in our safety pen... only, it actually does incorporate slivers of truth beyond just the written word & moral code (which is maybe why it's so darn easy to follow).

Like attracts like, this goes for all energy, energy is all so therefore it is universally applicable in every sense. But, you are not chained to it's effects unless you truly believe you are, your system of beliefs will govern you in a way that will be completely off of your radar.. you won't be aware of it's authority because it is within your mental framework, hiding in the nooks and crannies of the mind.. operating you like a remote control.

When you start to accept the shaping of reality as your responsibility, something that is beyond the hands of some external energy, force, or being then you are awakened to the incredible malleability of existence. Don't give your power away, you are your own master.. not karma, especially not someone else's karma. Change is always possible, you are never stuck within your perceived circumstances.

Allow yourself to play with this, try it on for size.. take whatever you need from it, you may not feel your capacity at first but it builds upon itself, it must be nourished and supported for it to grow; your power, your understanding, your necessary acceptance of responsibility. Good luck.

into my diamond matrix.....
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:What I did once to send someone's energy back to them and away from me is I formed a triangle with my forefingers and thumbs /__\ and focused hard on the center of the triangle. I poured everything I knew wasn't mine into that center, then said "This is not mine. Return to sender immediately." Simple, but it worked. I'm not a pro, just aeclectic and I make a lot of stuff up on the fly XD
THAT is a VERY old method of exorcism, using a symbol! You must have known it at one point......You place a green dot in a black triangle, and imagine the being/their crap/negative energy, etc. in the dot. Then you push the dot AWAY through this 'portal', and erase the triangle so it doesn't come back.
1ak

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

I appreciate the continuing concern and comments, but truthfully this thread just brings up the extremely negative energy that I had and felt while writing it.

I myself won't actively be keeping track of or responding further in this thread unless I need it's help again. Hopefully I won't. In the meantime, I am fine. I'm not one for avoidance but this is one of my rare "avoid" things... The less negativity I encounter and have to cleanse, the better, you know?

Thank you to everyone who helped and offered advice. I was in a pretty negative mindset. 1hg

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others

Return to “Protection”