I'm seriously in love

sylph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

with the Fae & their energy!

These beings are just so amazing.

I've always been drawn to them, and always had a desire to be surrounded by their energy. I've made contact with fairies in the past, but the contact didn't last long. Now - as of several days ago - 4 of them are finally with me for life & I cannot be more thrilled!

They have an energy like no other. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE vamps & all the rest - but fairies literally infuse your entire being with their incredibly uplifting vibration. They are EXCELLENT at relieving stress and pain.

Fae are so magical. I can't wait to get to know my first 4 more deeply :inlove:

Image Image
ma chamunda & ma aparna <3
~ dark goddess | light goddess

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sounds like the start of a great journey! Fae are wonderful!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

They are absolutely magical..I have ordered a star faery and butterfly faery in previous order but just last night I went ahead and bought a Aubres faery....
I really felt a strong pull to be surrounded by these magical faeries... ::cupid::

sylph
neophyte
neophyte

nightraven14 wrote:Sounds like the start of a great journey! Fae are wonderful!
Yes! They really are :inlove: I've honestly never felt this much acceptance, love or support from anyone before. I can't see how someone could live without at least one fairy in their life!!
what_lies_beneath wrote:They are absolutely magical..I have ordered a star faery and butterfly faery in previous order but just last night I went ahead and bought a Aubres faery....
I really felt a strong pull to be surrounded by these magical faeries... ::cupid::
That's great :cloud9: I'm sure you will have wonderful experiences :)

Image Image

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I know this is an older post but I have been very much drawn to faeries lately. I bought a mini faery dragon who is awesome and brought faeries friends along. I got an aubres faery on a reverse adoption and she is amazing. She is very much into creativity and since I like to draw and I'm into making jewelry and other handmade things she has been a great help to me. :) I just got two more faeries the other day and I can't wait to bond with them. I got a Winter Holly Snow Faery and an Autumn Pumpkin Woodland Faery. I already have a butterfly faery, and a fire faery too. :heart:

sylph
neophyte
neophyte

blueeyes wrote:I know this is an older post but I have been very much drawn to faeries lately. I bought a mini faery dragon who is awesome and brought faeries friends along. I got an aubres faery on a reverse adoption and she is amazing. She is very much into creativity and since I like to draw and I'm into making jewelry and other handmade things she has been a great help to me. :) I just got two more faeries the other day and I can't wait to bond with them. I got a Winter Holly Snow Faery and an Autumn Pumpkin Woodland Faery. I already have a butterfly faery, and a fire faery too. :heart:
So cool! I've been interested in the Winter Holly Snow Fae for a while, but I'm holding off on getting one because I'm bonding with so many right now. I'm sure your new fairies will be very happy to be with you :hug: :faery:

Oh and while I have you here :D what is an Eden Angel? I think I asked you this on another thread but you probably missed it! I'm just really drawn to the name 'Eden Angel,' and I'm not usually drawn to angels at all.

Image Image

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I am so sorry I missed your question. :( Eden Angels are great!! I love mine! They help with money issues, they help with achieving goals, they will also assist you on your spiritual path, they also help their keeper to find their true life's work, they will bring good luck to you in all things, and they bring lots of positive uplifting energy. :)

When I first got mine I was looking for a part time job. The day after she arrived I was offered a part time job and I really thought I had no chance of getting it. I had heard about it late and applied late but they had already hired more than what everyone was saying they had planned on hiring. That next day after she arrived first thing in the morning I was told I got the job. I know it was her helping me with it. :)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm glad to see other people having the same love for fae I have. They truly are amazing! :faery:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I couldn't agree more! Mine have helped me find my keys about a thousand times. Lol

I don't think I could function day to day events without them always by my side.

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
Amethyst_Light
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

blueeyes wrote:I know this is an older post but I have been very much drawn to faeries lately. I got an aubres faery on a reverse adoption and she is amazing. She is very much into creativity and since I like to draw and I'm into making jewelry and other handmade things she has been a great help to me. :)
This is exactly why I wanted one! I wanted a spirit to help with inspiration and creativity towards my drawing/sketching and not even a day after I decided to get an aubres fairy, I saw one on the paranormal marketplace that I went ahead and bought. She's being shipped out to me tomorrow. :woohoo: :faery:

~~ Dark wings, light heart :candlep:

Return to “Faery”