You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

As you know, I'm a huge collector on trading cards. I use to collect Pokemon but now I collect Yugioh and Magic The Gathering. During Christmas, my bro got me some Yugioh Clash Of Rebellions Special Edition Pack. It was unexpecting, that on one of the packs I drew an Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon. It wasn't just that but it was an Ultimate Rare design, so it upped the price into a total of $15 for it. That was one of my biggest draws on Yugioh packs. Yesterday, I bought an MTG Modern Masters 2015 Pack and one pack costed $12 and it was more expensive than a regular pack. As I open the pack, I thought I was unlucky, until I searched carefully. I saw the rare card called Cryptic Command and found out it cost more than $25. Wow!!! As I begin to think on these events, it was my Gryphon who have done all of this from the start.

But, I had previous arcade games I have played and had no luck and asked myself "why didn't she deal with that?" I got my answer that these arcade games aren't fit for me to get lucky because the prizes tempt me. She only cared for the ones I have been doing as a hobby.

Gryphons are one interesting creatures I should say, but my Gryphon is special. I have given her the most offerings because her offerings are mostly easy to find and she gave me good things in return. If I see her for the first time, I would suddenly rush and hug her screaming her name before I would say "thank you." XD

As for the my other spirits and my entity who assisted my luck, thank you too. [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).

Return to “Creatures”