Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

seirus86 wrote: As i said, im not angry at succubi in general and i don't say they are evil, i just say that it broke (emotionally) my heart and that i can't turn off... i hope you understand me in this point.
Oh absolutely do understand your point and your emotions. I can see how you must be feeling, I once probably would have felt the same, if such happened many many many years ago. My mistake would have been however vs today, I would only see and focus on the emotion and this was harmful.

But maybe there's a lesson they want you to learn, again only to help you with reacting in a different maybe "better" way, being more patient and so on.

I definetely know, mine have teached me some lessons and patience was definetely one of them.

See, you can't expect that you gonna have patience or find trust based on the other, first of all these things must come from within yourself.

I can only repeat to you, what someone told me a day ago. They are not humans, they are not girlfriends, they are not wifes. Expecting them to see it that way is irrational and won't work, as their view on things is different and you'll have this issue with any other entity or spirit if that's what you expect. Now, if she said she is disappointed or some else, that may be because she offered this or that to you and you didn't offer anything to her. Even in real human relations it's usually a trade.

Also, you write, you want to find your spiritual wife. Well, you expect the first one to met to be it. I don't think that's how it works, it's not working in the real world either like that usually. You'll have to meet many women to find the perfect match, or even before you understand and know which the perfect match will be for you. And just because two humans are soulmates, they are not necessarily destined to be together... why should it be here different? But even, if you were to be with your twinflame, maybe it's not the time yet for it... maybe YOU need to do some emotional work (and I truely believe you need), some energetical work, need to learn some more lessons or other things, before it can even work out.

Besides, did the first succubus ever promised to you, she would stay with you? But even if she did, their understanding of "forever" is different, as I were told yesterday too. They are immortals, so in some way they stay forever, they can't necessarily understand the human meaning of "forever" in regards of time, since they also don't see time as we see it nor experience it that way.

Really, if you try to look into these things I wrote that way, then think about them and then in calm re-evaluate all your experiences again, you might come to different conclusions finally.

If you don't, I fear you will keep getting hurt with any and all entities. It just isn't only a receiving relation with them. You need to do emotional work if you want it to work. You need to see them and not only yourself.

One thing I can promise you. If you do your part with succubus, the rewards are immense. I just got to feel it once again this night and morning (might post about it later, most likely), after the things happening the recents days and the new insights I gained.

And know this, a great companion for you will expect also that you will be a great companion for her, even more so if it should become your spiritual wife. You won't get to that point without any work on your side and self-improvement and self-awareness and if you like it or not, also by learning to manage emotions.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Angels”