active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I do here a reading for our world for year 2015, using Goddess tarot, but peeking sun and moon cards more traditional explanations for each given card as well. I suffled the cards and lifted from top of the pack or from the bottom, or fanned it and took ones that peeked out.

I needed a representative card first, and chose number X, wheel of fortune.

This is celtic cross spread, card n.1 gives the overall situation and atmosphere. Here I got 0, the beginning, the courageous fool without fear, these being Goddess cards she is also Tara, a Tibetan bodhisattva who has powers to heal sorrows and grant wishes.

Card 2 crossed over the first one gives the influence, for better or worse. Eight Staves/ Wands; swiftness; something in form of communication is on its way, and it is fast.

Card 3 above is upside down VIII, Justice, Athena, and gives the foundation for present situation, and reversed it speaks of imbalance, misdirection, self-deceit.

Card 4, is upside down XIV, represented by goddess of ocean, bringer of rain Yemana, this is again telling of imbalance, no peace, no moderation. Drought. This card is for the past.

Card 5 is for what our mother earth is feeling; reversed nine pentacles; quilt for overindulgences, inability to enjoy the goods.

Card 6 is for influences now coming to play. Six swords. New knowledge helps to overcome difficulties.

Card 7 is for recent influences at this time. Upside down Five Cups; Not all is lost. Growing awareness that relationships need work.

Card 8 is for influences from outside. Princess of Swords cuts through the confusion with incisive movement. Earth of air, with practical thinking, triumph through courage and love instead of confrontation. Words in action.

Card 9 is for fears and hopes, and can also be seen as a quide. Queen of Swords, Water of air, queen of sorrow is holding the sword of justice. Harsh thruths, and need for sincerity.

Card 10 is the possible outcome. Here is Venus, VI Love, from the union of sea and sky. New, important relationship for growth and development, passion and compassion.

That is it! I think we got a mighty positive reading for Tellus for this year even if things do not look too good at this moment. I just got cards and have done readings for me and my creatures.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Hopefully things will turn out as well as the reading promised. Things have been looking quite bleak lately.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think the reading might have made more sense if it was about my world and not about the planet as a whole.

I'm trying again, overall situation is now represented by prince of staves: Important message or new ideas. There is passion in those ideas but maybe not enough will for action We could have use with new ideas alright!

Card number two is for what is influencing the situation; it is three pentacles, transforming talents and resources into material goods and business success.

Card 3. Foundation of the issue, reversed six swords. More understanding of the situation is needed, there is delays. This card is also for travel.

Card 4. Is the past, XII sacrifice. Surrender to higher principles and higher goals, taking care of others. I hope empathy is not fully a past thing!

Card 5 at this time we get judgement XX. Large changes are coming. It is frightening but necessary.

Card 6 future Reverse X Fortune; this means disappointments, pessimistic feelings. Unexpected endings or unexpected beginnings, I suspect there will be both.

Card 7 influences of this situation at this time. Reverse IX Contemplation, Refusal to listen to intuition, distracted by the world, no time to think or reflect actions.

Card 8 other views, helping or hindering the situation: Reverse four swords; loneliness. Enforced isolation.

Card 9 Hopes an fears XIV Balance. Finding peace. Integration and moderation, unity.

Card 10 Possible outcome if things continue on the path now taken: V Tradition, represented by Juno, patroness of marriage. In other cards this one has been Jupiter or the pope, also has been named the theacher of wisdom.

I think now this seems to really catch the situation of people moving all over the globe. I think the cards see it as a chance to grow closer as a humanity, because the people that used to live on the other side of the world are now in our neighbourhood.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”