Your feelings in meditation?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Ephemeral
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

When I meditate I get this weird sensation of being uplifted. As if my spiritual body was leaving my body of some sort. That's just me though, and have no idea what it could be, but what do you guys feel when meditating? Peace, hope, nothing, or anything. It doesn't have to be a specific feeling when working with a spirit, but just for you overall, if it all.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My meditation is not very disciplined. I have a mantra but I do not often use it. I use mindfullness; I let thought and feelings come, acknowledge them and let them go, keeping a calm, all-is-well attitude to everything. I learned this from a nurse to cope with my backpain, but I think it works well for other mind work as well. Anyway I most of the time just feel calm and while having other feelings happens often, they change from time to time, they can be emotions I sometimes know a reason for and sometimes not, and my body can feel hot or cold and sometimes both, like cold feet and otherwise feeling too hot. I might have some other sensations, like pressure or something crawling on my skin. Then there are the aches but that is health related.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Frustration.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Depends... if I meditate focusing on my 3rd eye I might get some noise or buzzing sound or such in my ears. Or someone might start massaging it too and it has happened it got so strong of a feeling that after 25 mins or so I couldn't more...

And other times, if I'm just trying to feel relaxed and peaceful as a kind of meditation, my succubus might think it's a good playtime... don't need to explain the feelings there? lol

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
MiikaLeigh
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
My magical/paranormal name...: UmbraLux
Zodiac:

I have recently been utilizing various binaural beat tracks, and they usually end up putting me to sleep quite soundly (I have pretty wicked insomnia) [emoji39]
Other times, usually when I try a new track for the first time, I get a sort of 'vertigo' feeling - nauseous, hot prickles running over my skin, light-headed. That's how I decide whether to listen to a particular track again or not - if I get 'vertigo' from listening, I'll leave it alone. Other times I feel like I'm moving, even when my physical body is perfectly still.

~ no rest for the wicked ~

"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo, The Pokemon Movie, 1998
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

MiikaLeigh wrote:I have recently been utilizing various binaural beat tracks, and they usually end up putting me to sleep quite soundly (I have pretty wicked insomnia) [emoji39]
Other times, usually when I try a new track for the first time, I get a sort of 'vertigo' feeling - nauseous, hot prickles running over my skin, light-headed. That's how I decide whether to listen to a particular track again or not - if I get 'vertigo' from listening, I'll leave it alone. Other times I feel like I'm moving, even when my physical body is perfectly still.
I'd recommend to try balancing the light-headedness with grounding:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MiikaLeigh
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
My magical/paranormal name...: UmbraLux
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
MiikaLeigh wrote:I have recently been utilizing various binaural beat tracks, and they usually end up putting me to sleep quite soundly (I have pretty wicked insomnia) [emoji39]
I'd recommend to try balancing the light-headedness with grounding:)
Thanks :) I do ground before every meditation session, and afterwards (especially when I get the vertigo response) I don't feel the vertigo response is bad or anything, I take it as it's just my mind/body's way of telling me that particular track is not for me.

~ no rest for the wicked ~

"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo, The Pokemon Movie, 1998

Return to “Meditation”