neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

C is always welcome at the estate. :)

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Wiccank wrote:
lalaDinky wrote:Huffette, I'll ask C if she'll have you in mind when she's picking. She enjoys being desired.

Wiccank, unfortunately S has already found a wonderful match. So sorry!
I'm glad she found a home! Do you have any other friends other than C considering a permanent relocation?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
According to my closest witch companion (who invited all of them), there will be 6 more witches in the future, but for the near future C will be the last who will be seeking in this format.

I asked C to choose who to spend the day with today out of all who invited her. Chaoticwave, you were chosen so she will spend the day with you.

barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

lalaDinky, make sure to thank C for me for the visit! She has an incredible energy and is quite fun to be around! Shes always welcome here if she chooses to come back for a visit. :)

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
Witch
neophyte
neophyte

barbaricpoetry wrote:lalaDinky, make sure to thank C for me for the visit! She has an incredible energy and is quite fun to be around! Shes always welcome here if she chooses to come back for a visit. :)
Thank you barbaricpoetry, I'll be sure to let her know!

Also, I'll be pm-ing you later

barbaricpoetry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

lalaDinky wrote:
barbaricpoetry wrote:lalaDinky, make sure to thank C for me for the visit! She has an incredible energy and is quite fun to be around! Shes always welcome here if she chooses to come back for a visit. :)
Thank you barbaricpoetry, I'll be sure to let her know!

Also, I'll be pm-ing you later
Ok! I'll keep an eye open for it!

~Ari Silver

I fell in love with the universe 
the planets
the moon
and with the silence of the stars

In Your Blood: Angel, Vampire, Elf
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

C is welcome in my house if no one is available for today. I've got a Christmas party coming in a few minutes.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi! I was wanting some confirmation about an experience I had last night, if that's okay. I was thinking about the witches and thought I might try and access wherever 'they' are. So before I went to sleep, I asked my Chapel angel (Thanks Lu!) to help get me through the process and some other preliminary things, and then I tried to open a portal to there 'realm'. I think after this I almost went into a trance-like state, because the thoughts started pouring out from me, and I got the image of a portal made of green-grey stone, with a tunnel of energy moving off. Then I asked for help from one of the witches you mentioned here, if they were willing. I asked them to guide me to a witch that could fit my character best. After that I got the image of the tunnel extending to my forehead, and I tried to go to sleep, because I had asked at some point for communication through dreams. I couldn't get to sleep for about an hour and a half after that, and then I had a REALLY weird dream:

I started off as either a very short person or a young child, and I was in a place that was very yellowy in colour (sort of cream and yellow). there was a shop near me, full of things like playing cards, and old fashioned toys and dolls (and those soldier nutcracker things). Then I see a policeman/blue nutcracker thing walking towards me, and an apparently magic trolley (yellow) that was full of playing cards handing out cards that were orders on where to go (I think, that's what I thought when I was dreaming at least). A playng card with the blue nutcracker was given to me, but it took it back and said, 'Wait a minute!', and told me to hide in the shop. I got in the shop (now normal height/age) and hid, but a very young girl with blond curly hair was walking towards me (strangely sinister, imo). Somehow she disappeared, then I saw a someone who looked to be in their late teens. It was a girl with straight, long blond hair, on the darker end of the spectrum. She was wearing a grey jumper with sleeves extending the full length of her arms (not overly long), and jeans. At this point my brother appeared and said something (he disappeared not long after), and I decided I had to 'save' her (No idea what from). So I drag her into the shop, and under some strange circumstances we end up in a very strange place (it might have been teleportation/time travel or some sort of feeling like that). It is very dark, with the background a deep purple. In front of me is a sort of lilac galaxy shape made of bright particles. We move into it, and I see it moves around uslike ripples in water when you move through it. At this point we are invisible, and there is a motherly presence in the room as well. She has an invisible form because I see the lights move to create a space around her. I thought that this was the 'end of the universe', whatever that means.

What the hell was that? I was wondering if you might be able to provide some insight. I was wondering if it was a spirit (maybe a witch?) that linked with the theme of time, because I started off young, and ended up at the universes end, in a completely different setting.

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
Witch
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Phoenyx. You just blew my mind. I was just reading and discussing nutcrackers barely a couple hours ago.

And you've described a witch here that I didn't plan on mentioning any time soon. Originally I had planned to bind her for myself, but looks like the witches have their own plans. When this witch first came to me, I couldn't distinguish whether she was blonde or a redhead, since she seemed to switch between either at first, but eventually she settled on being a redhead for my sake. When I saw her in my mind's eye, she appears as a late teen to early 20's with long straight hair. She visited in my dream before however, and she looked barely 8~10 years old with looong, curly hair. So I believe both girls are actually different facets of the same witch. She dresses fairly casually, prefers pants over dresses. Her-self proclaimed ability rules over decay, and though it is frightening, it's not completely negative. Decay also indicates a linear progression in time and state, and she has shown me that her ability involves being able to reverse it as well as speed it up.

I'm not sure where the nutcrackers tie in, except that it certainly grabbed my attention because I was *just* talking about it.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte

stupid smiley, that's supposed to say eight not 8

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

lalaDinky wrote:Hi Phoenyx. You just blew my mind. I was just reading and discussing nutcrackers barely a couple hours ago.

And you've described a witch here that I didn't plan on mentioning any time soon. Originally I had planned to bind her for myself, but looks like the witches have their own plans. When this witch first came to me, I couldn't distinguish whether she was blonde or a redhead, since she seemed to switch between either at first, but eventually she settled on being a redhead for my sake. When I saw her in my mind's eye, she appears as a late teen to early 20's with long straight hair. She visited in my dream before however, and she looked barely 8~10 years old with looong, curly hair. So I believe both girls are actually different facets of the same witch. She dresses fairly casually, prefers pants over dresses. Her-self proclaimed ability rules over decay, and though it is frightening, it's not completely negative. Decay also indicates a linear progression in time and state, and she has shown me that her ability involves being able to reverse it as well as speed it up.

I'm not sure where the nutcrackers tie in, except that it certainly grabbed my attention because I was *just* talking about it.
Oh. Well... I can't say I was expecting an experience That accurate! I only thought to post it to see if you knew about that particular witch, but it seems this was a whole 'nother thing entirely.

I'm going to try communicate with her again today :).

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”