Anyone for a shedu?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I assume everyone here saw CH store selling some shedu rings. May I know if any of you have experience with one.
I found the following info
Winged Bull
Tha massive figure of the winged bull can still be seen in Assyrian and Sumero-Semitic sculptures. The Assyrian call it the Shedu or Shedim. It has a man's head with a crown and the body of a bull with wings.
They are extremely powerful. These magickal creatures have their own language, as do many others. However, they are intelligent and can understand any language used by human. Although, they have this ability they prefer to communicate with humans by telepathy, or direct mind contact. They are adept at all psychic powers using these for good.

Although they orginated from the Middle East, they like to travel all over the world, working against evil, helping humans who have desperate need and those magician who ask their aid in positive spellwork.

They are excellent guides in search for ancient occult knowledge usually discovered on astral travel. They will work only with those humans who have high ideas and goals. Any rudeness, commands, or breach of morals will cause them to sever any arrangement immediately without further contact.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I was considering one of them too mane. I liked the all black ring -- very cool. 8-) I think what shyed me away from it was that the Shedu aren't warm and fuzzy beings. They're all about protection and didn't create the kind of relationship I was looking for. I think that's how I remember them. :roll:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They are among the very low-maintenance creatures. LOL They do not establish a relationship with their owner like most entities. They exist solely for the purpose of protection. And their role in spirit form does differ slightly from their existence in true form thousands of years ago. In true form on the earth only select few could be in the company of a Shedu and command a Shedu's loyalty and that lay with men only who were deemed worthy and spiritually & morally clean... such as religious figures. However, in spirit form their charge is no longer guarding sacred temples, religious edifices and royal palaces, now they are free-roamers much like other spirits and can be given the task to guard any location by anyone adopting them.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm not delicate enough to own a glass ring!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I saw those. They sound nice! I might get one! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hmm glass ring. I wonder how am I going to put a wire around it. With my fabulous buttery hands....it will certainly break into pieces.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lol...im afraid i will break it too! thats why i didn't get one of the wands!! :D :lol:

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Bump.

I was wondering if anyone happened to have more recent experiences with a Shedu. I think one may or may not be calling me right now.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Shedu are interesting beings, but right now I have things that are snowballing that take precedence. I am not gonna say what, because my paranoid self tells me that some things have not happened that I worked towards due to other folks blocking me. I will not be announcing any layaways or intended acquisitions in the future for this reason. Time is indeed mutable, and there is ALWAYS someone stronger. I am currently establishing my power base, and directing my spirits to protect me on levels that I had not seen before. Not sure I will EVER feel totally safe! To quote Ash, "There is no such thing as enough protection!"

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

They most certainly are interesting creatures. I have been reading about them a lot today and I think that there would be a place in my family for these fascinating beings.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”