Experiences With Volkhs?

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I keep two in my spirit family and I do love having them around. I just have no personal interactions with them. I however, do have the reassurance of knowing that they are here to protect me <3
-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Same here. I have 2 in my family. Neither is sociable, 1 didn't even care to have a name. But both reassure me that I'm safe any time I check in with them.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I have one and I also feel protected but he doesn't say much, he doesn't have to I guess I do quite like him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

I just got one in an SRA recently. I haven't really got much from it. I'm not sure if it's because I have a hard time connecting with WA, because it's an SRA, or because well, Volkh, lol I know it's here doing its thing though. So, I mean whatever works for it. Try not to worry about it too much. They're there for you even if they don't seem terribly interested in interacting much.
I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Mine told me that he is here to protect and not socialize. If I wanted a social spirit, he is the wrong spirit. If I wanted a protector, he is the right one. He is a quiet sentinel, who is the first to mobilize in times of attack. The others mobilize quickly when he moves from his corner in my bedroom.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Nickky6
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

How can you tell they are there? I acquired one years ago and nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

Like others have said, this type of spirit is all duty and takes guarding very seriously. I do not even know what shape my volkh prefers, if I try to see the volkh with my minds eye, I just see a rapidly moving smoke like shape, I think it likes to work behind the scene, a sort of a secret agent. It is not social, I've never heard it speak to me, I hardly notice it is around unless I'm reminded about it.
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

My Volkh is the strong silent type as well. He did come to me in a dream and tried to look human, but you know how they try and there's always something "off" that gives it away? Yeah, that. My guy, when I do catch him around, has a shy smile and he's very in the background...
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Mine prefers not to be distracted from protection, so he'd rather not converse. That was even more emphatically the case when he was my only protection-oriented spirit. Now that I have a Protection Team, I think it's easier on all of them, including the Volkh. But I'm a big proponent of assembling a team of different spirits for protection, since different ones have different strengths and their approaches. To protection will vary.

The Protection Team doesn't really want me to post the list of spirits in my keep anymore, lest I tip my hand. 1zp I even got The Look from them when I volunteered info in this thread, but since I think I've already mentioned elsewhere that there's a Volkh in the family, I don't think I'm adding anything to the info that was already "out there" in the wild.

I do see their point, though. I mean, does the Secret Service go around publishing how many agents they have on patrol, and where said agents can be found? Heck, no! Of course they don't. Nor should they. So while I might mention individual protectors here, in discussions about those sorts of spirit, I took the list of spirits out of my signature. Safety first, and all that. Good stuff. :)
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
CobwebWeaver
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

I have two as well, and as everyone says they're not soical spirits. They do their thing; which is to protect. Strong silent types. 2cl

I'd recomend them for anyone who hasn't dipped their foot into grey/dark art spirits yet, they're excellent white arts protection spirits!
- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”