LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There's an iris fairy on sale in moonspiritboutique but there's nothing in the encyclopedia. Does anyone has any information on them? http://www.moonspiritboutique.com/iris- ... njuration/

MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

LilyCake wrote:There's an iris fairy on sale in moonspiritboutique but there's nothing in the encyclopedia. Does anyone has any information on them? http://www.moonspiritboutique.com/iris- ... njuration/
Hey LilyCakes! If you ever have any questions about any listings I have up on the website, feel free to send us am email through the "Contact Us" page!

The Archive (encyclopedia) is currently under construction, but we hope to have it up soon. As far as I'm aware, CH does not offer Iris fae, so they wouldn't be in the Encyclopedia.

The Iris Faeries are a race of Fae closely tied to the Greek Goddess Iris, which is where the faeries receive their name. They are Fae that are born from rainbows and are essentially the essence of them. Rainbows are said to be the bridge between our world and the faery world, so the Iris Fae act as gatekeepers to make sure only those of good intent pass through.

--- Alexandra

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Now you make me want one.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Faery”