Boobrie-where do they come from?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Boshia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: NA

Hey everyone! March of last year I ordered a boobrie stone from here. I haven't invoked it yet. One of the reasons why I haven't done anything is because I have no idea where CH gets these baby boobries. I would feel awful if I'm taking away a baby boobrie from their parents! Does anyone know where they come from? I'm also wondering if the invocation would even work after this long.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Well, I don't have a Boobrie, but between the encyclopedia and a google search they sound like an astral cross between a Swan and Guinea Fowl. Very mean ones at that.

I highly doubt CH is out snatching eggs from unsuspecting Boobrie parents. For one, that's not their MO, and I mean from the sound of it juvenile Boobrie are ridiculously skillful and vigilant guardians. A mature mated pair looking after eggs would be nearly impossible to trick long enough to get the eggs unnoticed. By the sounds of it, being noticed would be more trouble than it's worth.

If I had to guess(honestly most of this is an educated guess. >.>) CH has a reputable Boobrie breeder. Probably some practitioner friend who can retrieve eggs safely from a well-established bonded colony.

Again that is all personal conjecture, but makes more sense than egg-snatching from a bunch of angry vengeful birds.

As for the state of your boobrie binding. I don't really know. It's probably ok, in some sort of spelled stasis until invoked. Not my area though.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Creatures A-J”