Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If they do something without your knowledge the Karmic debt is not yours to pay. If you have open rules where you give permission for your spirits or living entities to take action on your behalf then you will be liable for their actions. Your active knowledge and intention to take any negative actions (yourself or through your spirits) is what karmic debt is predicated by.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Karmic backlash requires that you at least have knowledge of (and allow) the action that creates negative karma. If you did not initiate, authorize OR have knowledge of the action involved, the karma should not come back on you. Think about it logically. Karma is the universal gift or punishment for your actions. How then can you accumulate bad karma for negative actions you weren't even aware of? Some may claim that the son reaps the sins of father (sorry, But that's just messed up), but that's not how karma works. Karma is an accumulation of YOUR good/bad deeds. You don't get "credit" for actions you neither authorized nor had knowledge of. This is one reason it's such a bad idea to pay for "retribution" when you weren't really the one wronged in the first place. If you HIRE a witch to cast against someone who doesn't actually deserve it, you get the karmic backlash along with the witch.

If you have no knowledge of the action, you cannot be held responsible for it. Karma cannot be tricked. If you are a good-hearted person who has done no wrong and wished no evil upon an innocent, karma will not penalize you for someone acting on your behalf without your knowledge or consent.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ashira wrote:Some may claim that the son reaps the sins of father (sorry, But that's just messed up), but that's not how karma works.
There are two views that correlate "sins of the father" and "karma" that I know about.
1). A person's past karma makes him/her reincarnates in his/her current life. So good karma makes one be in a good family, bad karma makes one be in a bad family, even becomes animal.
2). Sins of the father concept is the cause and effect in current life, rather than past-next lives. For example, bad parenting leads to bad children behavior, and good one leads to good children behavior. Another example, rich parents can make their children live prosper, while poor parents can make their children eat only once a day.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “General Questions”