Midnight dragon, info and experiences anyone?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

what are yours like in terms of energy, what do they like as offerings? I know each spirit is different, yet I still ask because I think hearing other people's input would be most helpful, I have only two bound spirits so far, both of whom I adore, I feel a calling to a midnight dragon so I seek information and input. This is a very strong calling

Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

Hi Shining,

There are 2 males and a female midnight with me. Some prefer to be charged by moonlight and others the sun (depending on whether they are closer to their Gold or blue dragon attributes). Personally, I find the three I do keep have different preferences with that. When it comes to their energy, I always feel cooler or a whoosh of air when they are near. Most of my dragons enjoy the sea glass collection that I have on my windowsill and the shared nest of stones I have perched on the shelf, so that could be a great offering idea. :) Any kind of incense are well liked over here. If you feel a strong call, I'd deffinately go with it. They're great spirits and helpful friends.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My Midnight loves Moonstone or sodalite as an offering, and blueberries. He is very playful, always up to try new things. Massively magickal. He likes to use my magick spells, esp the transference orb. He loves to learn new things, and to have new experiences. He likes technology to play with. He is not dark at all. Loves to laugh. He is my current 'meet and greet' spirit for welcoming the newbies and making them familiar with my House Rules. Very outgoing and social.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Dragons”