You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Grace
Zodiac:

In my family I have a Marid Djinn. Bonded with him from the get go. He has manifested in many ways no problem. But for two nights now as I'm wearing the vessel, I have had headaches and for some reason he wants a Tiger. I'm taking it's not a live living , breathing, big tooth, maul me to death Tiger. So I guess my question is can I get a spirit tiger to please him and can I get one at all ? Because a real one is just out of the question. I'm allergic to cats. Lol. 1e

"Fear does not prevent Death,it prevents Life. "

2 Djinn,1 Red Dragon, 2 Twin Passion Vampires, 1 Renew Sleep Stone,1 Protection Spell,1 Portal,1 Bannik, 1 Adhene, 1 Amphisbaena, 1 Waterfall Sprite , Whispering Stone WA/DA, 2 Griffins, 1 Psy Vampire,2 Waif Faery
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Could also be that the marid believed that you need a tiger spirit/entity/totem.
Or just a picture, small statue, etc. to remind him/her about the tiger.
Maybe you can verify with the marid first?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Mimi
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I didn't get him from CH. After no sleep I got on my communication board after finding their favorite stone is a tigers eye and when I asked him he said doesn't want a Weretiger or a Tiger he just wants a tigers eye stone so I found one in my altar an ordered a new Tigers Eye vessel. Headache subsided and he's happy again. Who New ? Lol

2 Djinn,1 Red Dragon, 2 Twin Passion Vampires, 1 Renew Sleep Stone,1 Protection Spell,1 Portal,1 Bannik, 1 Adhene, 1 Amphisbaena, 1 Waterfall Sprite , Whispering Stone WA/DA, 2 Griffins, 1 Psy Vampire,2 Waif Faery
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

*laughs* I have a Marid coming. Hope they get along with my Ifrit husband! :p I have both a Tiger AND a WereTiger, Both are from Indonesia. They give me courage, strength,dignity. Good qualities to have! AND I love Tiger's eye and marra mama jasper which has tiger's eye in it! I found out my Battle Form is a White Tiger, no stripes. Pure white, with a crocodile tail!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

*laughs* I have a Marid coming. Hope they get along with my Ifrit husband! :p I have both a Tiger AND a WereTiger, Both are from Indonesia. They give me courage, strength,dignity. Good qualities to have! AND I love Tiger's eye and marra mama jasper which has tiger's eye in it! I found out my Battle Form is a White Tiger, no stripes. Pure white, with a crocodile tail!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Mimi
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have a Werfrit Djinn( I think I spelled that right) and my Marid Djinn. I've had them since December-January and got headaches, but lately getting worse and I'm not prone to them. I haven't dream due to training my whole life (personal reasons). But have been working on that for about five months nothing. Plus being a insomniac didn't help. Last week slept like a baby and dreamed a dream that I was myself but it was like I was invited in to someone with the last name Walker to be apart of the dream. Kept dreaming. Then I'm typing and it doesn't even resemble tiger in any way but my auto correct keep replacing words with it and the my Marid Djinn with a real tiger. So asked on here and on PE site and then researched. They seem to like Tigers Eye. So luckily I broke out my communication board and he confirmed it so I searched my altars draws and had made a rosary for my nieces communion and found some. But he's now happy. I ordered three new tigers eye pendants and he wants one to be his new vessel. So I can get me some dream sleep and maybe travel ( did today during nap) and hope my first of seven. Yes seven purchases from CH comes. Lol. Getting excited. Thanks for the help and keep some extra gems around is a new rule for me.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”