KEEP YOUR SPIRITS & SPELL SAFE

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Gonna bump again. This spell works on anything? I have a spirit that wished to be bound to a vessel and have done so at her request. This would work on her as well? That would be lovely as this particular spirit I don't want anyone detecting and running in fear for their lives. :silly:

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

I'm definitely going to do this to all my stuff--you just can't be too careful!!!!!! :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Layfon
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

help!!, my mail got picked (touched parcel) up by someone with evil intentions and tendency to cause unfavorable situations . I wish i had the chance get my package first before that person picked it, now even the c5 t3 items feel dead to me , as if someone had done something to it. I am usually quite sensitive so its definitely odd if a piece is powerful and i feel nothing.

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

::bump:: Good information... going to do this when I get my orders

EchoTweak
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Harpy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tweak
Zodiac:

I have a question about this reversing spell.. from my understanding, CH using a cloaking spell on everything sent ((or I may be wrong? It seems like I have read this somewhere though)) Would this reversing spell work on those as well,the standard cloaking or dead spells that are already there?

drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Giving this a ::bump:: It's good information to have on hand..

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

VT1278
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi Everyone,
I got the Dead spell (to hide bindings) and also bought the more powerful vessel protection spell from the store and was wondering if someone could please guide me on the following:
- For vessel protection, does it matter in which hand I hold the vessel to cast the spell?
- To cast the spell on a vessel, we have to hold the vessel in our hand. How to we proceed if we need to cast the spell on a spirit/spell which is bound to my spirit (we can’t hold anything in our hands here).
- After the spell has been cast, how do we proceed to give permission to someone to be able to detect our spirit/spell.
Thank you.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

VT1278 wrote:Hi Everyone,
I got the Dead spell (to hide bindings) and also bought the more powerful vessel protection spell from the store and was wondering if someone could please guide me on the following:
- For vessel protection, does it matter in which hand I hold the vessel to cast the spell?
- To cast the spell on a vessel, we have to hold the vessel in our hand. How to we proceed if we need to cast the spell on a spirit/spell which is bound to my spirit (we can’t hold anything in our hands here).
- After the spell has been cast, how do we proceed to give permission to someone to be able to detect our spirit/spell.
Thank you.
Mmm which protection spell from the store? Because there are several of them:)
This could be wrong, but:
-If the instruction doesn't say which hand, then its whichever more comfortable. Holding with both hands can work as well.
-For bound to spirit, you can touch your body (chest, hand, etc.), or use a hair or nail clipping to represent your spirit/body, or just cast it while intending that it is for those bound to spirit.
-Depend on the spell, it may be done by willing it. Or use the instruction in the first two pages of this thread for this spell.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

This is a wonderful post-very helpful too! I worry when I want to cast my own spells into a vessel but worry that there may be some unwanted residual energy from day to day contact that I don't want sticking to the potential vessel!

:3
Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:With this spell the spirits or spells within the vessel will ONLY be revealed to those you grant permission. For example, if you grant permission to your bloodline, family members or friends this spell will not stop them. It is meant only to keep out strangers. Such as if you lose the vessel or it is stolen. With a CH spirit since it is Bridged you can call it back to you but if you have other spirits from other practitioners or that you have conjured & bound yourself then you will want a way to shield them in case of something happening until you can work to re-conjure & transmute.
Is this spell valid for a certain period or is it for life?
Thanks for the instructions will be of great help.

Return to “General Questions”