Spirit ACTUALLY ate some of my offering????

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I wasn't aware garden elves were so fond of chocolate, how interesting.
I've only experienced this kind of phenomena with living fae, but a strong spirit manifestation seems possible..unless you've simply attracted others to the offering.

Cool.

Are garden elves not living? I thought everything CH conjured was alive just on another plane??

Idk where I heard that, if it's not true I feel stupid >_< lol

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote:Are garden elves not living? I thought everything CH conjured was alive just on another plane??

CH conjures spirits - by this ideology 'spirit' means a deceased entity. So a spirit from CH would be a once-living being --now present and active in a different form.

One may encounter living garden elves, and the fae are known to reside dually on the astral plane which would seem similar to a spirit since it's not physical matter - however they do in life have the capacity of physical manifestation; otherwise the difference is in energy-level and capability, between one living vs spirit.

Don't feel stupid. There is always an amount of misconception going around, but more significantly terminology as well as ideology/practice will vary from practitioner to practitioner. So you really just need to have a seller clarify what they mean with certain terms, or briefly explain their methodology and belief if you're uncertain.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Lady Elisa wrote:Are garden elves not living? I thought everything CH conjured was alive just on another plane??

CH conjures spirits - by this ideology 'spirit' means a deceased entity. So a spirit from CH would be a once-living being --now present and active in a different form.

One may encounter living garden elves, and the fae are known to reside dually on the astral plane which would seem similar to a spirit since it's not physical matter - however they do in life have the capacity of physical manifestation; otherwise the difference is in energy-level and capability, between one living vs spirit.

Don't feel stupid. There is always an amount of misconception going around, but more significantly terminology as well as ideology/practice will vary from practitioner to practitioner. So you really just need to have a seller clarify what they mean with certain terms, or briefly explain their methodology and belief if you're uncertain.

Thanks, I understand better now :)

So After doing a little more reading people report feeling a stronger energy/presence/ seeing more activity with living entites/spirits but on different planes. Do you find this to be true if you have a combination of living and non living spirits/entities?

Actually never mind, I think it was Lisa that says she sells living entities, in particular Djinn, unless you specify otherwise.

LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I have put cotton candy out for my sweet loving spirits and within half an hour all that was left was a smear of colored sticky goo on the bottom of the bowl.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I have had dishes go missing never to be seen again along with the offerings I put out.LOL. not only do they take the food but they ''borrow'' the bowl as well. :thumbup:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LilyJadeSphynx wrote:I have put cotton candy out for my sweet loving spirits and within half an hour all that was left was a smear of colored sticky goo on the bottom of the bowl.
Omg!!! Thats awesome!!! ^_^

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:I have had dishes go missing never to be seen again along with the offerings I put out.LOL. not only do they take the food but they ''borrow'' the bowl as well. :thumbup:
That's so cool. I am a noob, so I thought I was going crazy or thinking that there were marks because I WANTED there to be marks.
But they look SO human like!!! (except small) lol

It's nice to know your entity enjoys what you offer ^_^

I wonder if it has to do with how much they like it, or the specific entity's abilty to influence this realm???

Or maybe it has to do with location as previously stated?

Yoohoo
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Snake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I'd like to know how certain spirits can affect the physical plane as well? Bump.

“I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.”
― Jane Austen, Jane Austen's Letters

Return to “Items”