Changing the Face of Spirit Keeping

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Usually the spirits are automatically released from the binding when the keepers pass away. This is unless there's another person bridged to the spirits. Reference:
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... dging.html

There's also a spell to bring them to the next life (I don't think it's afterlife), like this:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... ctid=24839

But I guess that depends on the conjurer, it's better to ask them directly:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

darkwing wrote:Usually the spirits are automatically released from the binding when the keepers pass away. This is unless there's another person bridged to the spirits. Reference:
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... dging.html

There's also a spell to bring them to the next life (I don't think it's afterlife), like this:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... ctid=24839

But I guess that depends on the conjurer, it's better to ask them directly:)
Thank you so much darkwing - that's very helpful.

I still have a lot of reading to do on this site (which is such an incredible repository of information - much kudos to the creators and contributors).

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Pepper wrote: Thank you so much darkwing - that's very helpful.

I still have a lot of reading to do on this site (which is such an incredible repository of information - much kudos to the creators and contributors).
No problem:)
I'm more of a reference finder, since I believe others have much more wisdom and experience to share and contribute:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

This is great post, thank you mag.

Esoteric scientist

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:26 pm The ability to conjure, and speak to spirits, for thousands of years, was a reserved practice for those deemed worthy enough to peek behind the veil of the Spiritual Realm. How far we've all come, as we live in the 21st century, and the ability to keep spirits, which span multiple cultures, religions, Realms, and dimensions, is a daily practice for us all.

There is no doubt, the wisdom of the Spiritual Realm is available to the masses, and therefore, the power of the Spiritual Realm, in our lives, becomes a force which we relate to, and rely on.

Spirit Keeping is something that has become a widespread event, and in welcoming in so many new people it has become independently stronger. It has brought strength through new ideas, ingenuity, and passion, and it has also brought miscommunications, and misunderstanding.

There is nothing wrong in simply appreciating the art of Spirit Keeping. It is not a stepping stone, for all to become conjurers themselves. You can simply live as a Spirit Keeper, without the need to learn to do conjurations for yourself, or for strangers.

Being a Spirit Keeper means you live within the Spirit Keeping principles:

1. Responsibility
2. Respect
3. Communication
4. Honor

Responsibility- you take responsibility for ensuring you can provide a safe environment for your spirits. Which includes, if you have Dark Arts spirits, you keep solid House Rules.

Respect- you respect the varying beliefs, thoughts, and contributions of the spirits you keep, and don't admonish them with judgment, and criticism.

Communication- you make every, good faith, effort to communicate with your spirits. Even if you can't see, or hear them yet, they can still see, hear, feel, and know what you are doing.

Honor- you keep an open mind, you be considerate of their requests, and you treat them as you would any good friend.

They are basics, yes, but sometimes in the frustration of new Keepers not being able to see, hear, or feel their spirits, they become restless, and frustrated. Which only leads to even more difficulty in keeping spirits.

With the rate the Spirit Keeping community is now growing, it's important for you to remember it's a serious step. It's not like buying some new toy, it's a commitment of friendship, trust, and consideration between two entities (yourself, and the spirit).

It's perfectly okay for you to simply be a Spirit Keeper, it's a wonderful thing unto itself, and it does not mean that you are required, down the road, to delve into anything further than simply being a good Spirit Keeper.
1. Responsibility - CHECK MARK
2. Respect - CHECK MARK
3. Communication - WHY is this happening? - I realize things happen and i realize there is a dozen ways to communicate. i agree. and covid really kills your connection it does for me anyways. because there for awhile i was to the point of getting pyshical touches in the earth realm but my spirits and i was naturally just getting better at telepathy some no others way better. covid zero. my spirits are not dumb and the vast majority are bound to me as well.... they realize i am trying and i cannot help that a bug is causing less communcation?????? i respect them honor them love them trying to organize, task, house, get them offerrings, feeding stone which im sure ill hear on that later. probably me just being hard on myself but i know as spirits not being able to communicate is frurstrating when i had covid still do i couldnt talk sometimes id just shrug my shoulders walk away. i couldnt do anything and i felt bad. i just hope they dont feel the same knowing im trying to improve their enviroment slowly and improve my own skills.
4. Honor - CHECK MARK

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Spirit Keeping”