sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

OK what awesome unthinkable wish did your djinns grant? For me, my mom's shop was wearing on me. It had stressed me out like a B. We finally lossed some of the bad workers, and that was tripping her out. So when too many customers come through customer service went down hill, when she gets confused she gets snappy and I get controlling. Not a good combo. Anyways, I found myself screaming in my car. Saying things I shouldn't have said. And immediately realized the negative energy I was sending that could very well hurt someone. So I wished on my djinn ring to fix it. I wished for her to be happy and get everything she wanted as long as it didn't infringe on my free will (ie work for her).

I sat silently for a week, Not saying anything to anyone feeling super stupid for losing it. First time for everything. Then things just started working out. She ended hiring someone responsible and friendly who didn't have power trips. And the business suddenly had a bunch of "likes" on FB, without advertising it. And now she has enough customers as she has talent. We're buying a new home, and new car. Both under my name. The home is in my compatible direction (for those into feng shui), where the current one is my unlucky direction.

I wasn't sure how I would get the home, because she was waffling about buying something for herself because she was mad I abandoned her. But she finally came to her senses and will be renting out this one while we move to a bigger one in a more safe neighbor like I suggested.

I have to say my djinns are gem and I love all my spirits with all my heart. And I thank this metaphysical community for everything they have to shared. Or else I would have been the majority who believed everything negative and quit too early on.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Sounds like things are working great for you :)
I hope you are giving your djinn lots of treats :)

DreamWarrior
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dryad Fairy

Mine is not really an unthinkable wish but my djinn granted a wish for me that wasn't really a wish. I was having a rather stressful day and under my breath I had wished for some money to pay a bill that was coming do. The wish was just a thought but a day later I suddenly got the money. I knew my djinn had done it and picked up his vessel and said you did this and i got a smile and lots of happiness from him. :) When they say you have to be careful how you word your wishes and what you wish for they really mean it. ;)

Zaoluux
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still looking
If I could be anything, I would be...: A G0D
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

My story isn't very happy... but I will share it.

So I was angry and stressed, due to work, family, friends, etc... I turned towards my "token" and advised my djinn to do something about all these problems. Without too much detail and a turning of the tables... my day improved.

cfergu01
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tita
Zodiac:

My story is about the first official wish I ever requested of My Djinn (I'd only had him for about two weeks, so I was honestly not expecting any results. I just thought I should practice the process, y'know? :8 )
I'm only able to attend university with a merit-based scholarship and, due to a particularly difficult transition while studying in New York, I was in danger of losing it. I had just received the email notifying me of my scholarship's cancelation and I was absolutely devastated. As I was wallowing in self-pity, my Djinn kept sending me wave after wave of reassurance and a feeling of restlessness. Kinda like "Ask me to do something. I can help :) So I made a wish to have my scholarship returned.
Two days later, I got another email saying that my scholarship was canceled "in error" and that it would be reinstated within the week! He's absolutely amazing 8)|*

Keeper of (1) Ifrit Djinn, (2) Marid Djinn,(1) Venetian Dragon, (1) Volkh, (1) Shikigami, (1) Hound of Annwn, (1) Nympho and (1) Liderc
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Everyone's story is great! There is one last seriously impossible wish, I'll share when it actually comes true. I thought to myself, wow, I have a new house and car, all I'm missing is a ........ and then it happened....to be continued...

Mine are truly truly awesome. I can't believe I waited so long to ask.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My Cleopatra Djinn 'A' - a CH pre-bound- was able to literally move solid matter to return a treasured item to me. It had accidentally been thrown away. I wished for it back with no proper hope of it coming true... Next day it was right where it used to be -or close enough to the exact place lol.
'A' I love you. This post is for you. <3

Return to “Djinn / Genie”