BaronessSilvia

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

goaldigger123 wrote:Well after some research and deep insight and opening my third eye she sells legitimate spirits but she overexggarates the items are not illuminati owned nor royalty. She claimed to have multiple jinns in three pieces only saw one manifested the binding were definitely not done correctly. Theres my review
Thank you for this reply, dear Golddigger. I also think that some of the items are described too ''exagerated'', like the most powerful djinn etc.. Also the prices are too expensive in comparasion with other good sellers. But I think the she is a legitimate seller, in general.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have not ordered from her nor have I interacted with her.

But this is her profile on Bonanza:
I am a baroness and member of the Ancient Order of the Knights Templar and the B.G. My ties to the House of Illuminati, the Templars, Rosicrucians, Freemasons, The Bilderberg Group, Opus Dei, Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn are well known (my H. bloodline). I am also a serious collector of Original metaphysical relics, antiquities, artifacts and the most powerful magickal vessels. I collect authentic, genuine powerful treasures owned only by the most powerful and privileged aristocrats and members of the secret societies - Illuminati, Black Nobility, Black Vatican Illuminati, Knights Templar, Opus Dei, Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, Rosicrucians, Freemasons, The Bilderberg Group, The Priory of Sion ...
I realize that every meta seller out there wants to show their pedigree and qualifications. But... one person with ties to ALL those groups? Honestly? How old is she, to have pursued and mastered knowledge in ALL of those groups? Is that realistic? Especially with a profile pic that makes her appear young enough to be my daughter?

In particular, I can't help but notice The Bilderberg Group is mentioned. Even the most cursory Google search will unearth articles about them that describe this group as a "shadow world government". Members of said group are said to be (or have been) David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Larry Summers, Tim Geithner, Lloyd Blankfein, George Soros, Donald Rumsfeld, Rupert Murdoch, many heads of state and members of royalty, and more. I can't help but point out that these alleged members of the Bilderberg Group are not earning their keep selling items online. These people have just a bit of spare cash to throw around, to put it mildly, enough that they needn't set up a website or create accounts on eBay, Etsy, Bonanza, et al.

Hey, I'm not throwing stones at other sellers on those websites, considering I *am* one myself. But I'm not one who has a profile linking me to 9 or 10 secret societies, many if not most of which boast a membership that includes the world's richest and most influential people. Were I in the company of such an affluent group of one-percenters, I would stand out as "the exception, rather than the rule", and I freely admit that.

I guess that what I'm saying is that when someone does the online equivalent of padding their resume -- or writes a profile that seriously LOOKS like a padded resume, it makes me go 9) . And when I go 9) , or find their profile difficult to believe, then I start having questions about their item descriptions, as well.

I have no experience with her actual spirits or spells, so I can't and won't judge that. But I will say that the profile triggered some critical-thinking-alert alarms as I read it. If you're interested in the site, read with your own critical-thinking circuits engaged, and judge for yourself.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I have not ordered from her nor have I interacted with her.

But this is her profile on Bonanza:
I am a baroness and member of the Ancient Order of the Knights Templar and the B.G. My ties to the House of Illuminati, the Templars, Rosicrucians, Freemasons, The Bilderberg Group, Opus Dei, Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn are well known (my H. bloodline). I am also a serious collector of Original metaphysical relics, antiquities, artifacts and the most powerful magickal vessels. I collect authentic, genuine powerful treasures owned only by the most powerful and privileged aristocrats and members of the secret societies - Illuminati, Black Nobility, Black Vatican Illuminati, Knights Templar, Opus Dei, Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, Rosicrucians, Freemasons, The Bilderberg Group, The Priory of Sion ...
I realize that every meta seller out there wants to show their pedigree and qualifications. But... one person with ties to ALL those groups? Honestly? How old is she, to have pursued and mastered knowledge in ALL of those groups? Is that realistic? Especially with a profile pic that makes her appear young enough to be my daughter?

In particular, I can't help but notice The Bilderberg Group is mentioned. Even the most cursory Google search will unearth articles about them that describe this group as a "shadow world government". Members of said group are said to be (or have been) David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Larry Summers, Tim Geithner, Lloyd Blankfein, George Soros, Donald Rumsfeld, Rupert Murdoch, many heads of state and members of royalty, and more. I can't help but point out that these alleged members of the Bilderberg Group are not earning their keep selling items online. These people have just a bit of spare cash to throw around, to put it mildly, enough that they needn't set up a website or create accounts on eBay, Etsy, Bonanza, et al.

Hey, I'm not throwing stones at other sellers on those websites, considering I *am* one myself. But I'm not one who has a profile linking me to 9 or 10 secret societies, many if not most of which boast a membership that includes the world's richest and most influential people. Were I in the company of such an affluent group of one-percenters, I would stand out as "the exception, rather than the rule", and I freely admit that.

I guess that what I'm saying is that when someone does the online equivalent of padding their resume -- or writes a profile that seriously LOOKS like a padded resume, it makes me go 9) . And when I go 9) , or find their profile difficult to believe, then I start having questions about their item descriptions, as well.

I have no experience with her actual spirits or spells, so I can't and won't judge that. But I will say that the profile triggered some critical-thinking-alert alarms as I read it. If you're interested in the site, read with your own critical-thinking circuits engaged, and judge for yourself.
Lol your so funny. But yea she claimed to be a collector thats wat made me believe in her. I almost got asked out of 5k good thing im not as naive as wen I first came lol

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
kingslugz150
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon

How do I contact her I've messaged her on bonanza trying to make a offer it's been weeks but still no reply but I can see she has been online and has not read my messages

Rina74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: none currently
If I could be anything, I would be...: bengal tiger
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

Golddigger, you do realize that you don't have to necessarily pay out 5k, right? if you did your research on her reviewed bought items you will find those pieces were sold way below the price offered. i have been in contact with her recently, i'm interested in an Angel item and i haven't been interested in any spirited item in years, i have stop buying them all together, but that divine item has my attention. As for the high priced items, go back and read those review see how much they actually paid, you'll be surprised. A leap of faith doesn't mean coughing up a $1000. i saw someone offered $500 for a $2000 item. As for a her interest and groups, i have learned my lesson, no one has any idea who your buying from the truth or validity of the sellers background doesn't matter, again a leap of faith, because for all you know, i could be actress living it up in L.A. but keep my profile boring by saying i'm a divorcee with 4 kids in Florida.

Rina74
“It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” Marilyn Monroe
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” Marilyn Monroe

marshandrias
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 68
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tough choice, IDK
My magical/paranormal name...: Mae Moonshadow
Zodiac:

BUMP

Has anyone had any recent experiences to share?

M.

We are who we choose to be. Fate, Destiny, the Gods, the Ancestors... they can put a path before us. We still have to choose to walk it.
PETERSUN
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: JINN
My magical/paranormal name...: PETERWIZ

isabelcrowe wrote: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:28 am I'm glad to help! My angel is white and the djinn is grey. xx.

Hello,
I'M NEW HERE.I'M PLANNING TO ORDER A SPRIRITS ANS SPELLS FROM BARONESS SILVIA.VAMPIRE SPELL CONJURE
AND BINDING.
DO YOU KNOW HER WORKSHOPS.AND WHAT ABOUT THE
GENUINENESS OF HER MACKIC.

TimeTravelerWannabe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: i guess genies
If I could be anything, I would be...: genies
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: IDK

Hello, I am currently searching online for time traveling spells and found Baroness Silvia's website where she claims to have a time traveling spell that can allow someone to physically travel through time (https://baroness-silvia.weebly.com/time ... itual.html). I am currently debating whether or not I am going to buy it, since I am afraid of being scammed out of my money (it's over $300). Since all the reviews about Baroness Silvia online so far claim that she is phenomenal and her spells/spirits truly do work like advertised, I am wondering whether or not anyone else has bought this time travel spell from her and whether or not it has actually worked for them (there are reviews on her page about the spell but I don't know if I can trust them). Please respond right away if you have had any experience with this spell. Thank you.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

Those who bought spells from her after a period of time, how effective where those spells?

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Seller Review”