new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ammee
Zodiac:

my account was DjinnHasPants. but sadly I lost the password so yeah...

I went to a psychic fair a couple years back and a medium who did angels readings told me that I have seven or more angels around me. and that four of them are holding my spirit into my physical form, because I didn't go into my body before birth. I wanted to reincarnate so I have no issue with it. I just didn't go in when I realized what my life would be like and the family's I would be a part of. so I was scared. she then went on to tell me that my guardian angel were cracking a joke about hitting me in the head with a hammer. I was shocked I had actually been joking about that before she even told me and she laughed and said that it was now a long standing joke between them and me. She told me one of my guardian angels names, which is Samantha, she says she's a girl angel. I smiled at that. I actually had an imaginary friend named Samantha during my childhood. she said there are two more standing on either side of samantha and that they are male.

One night I was sitting on my couch and I dared my guardian angels to appear to me and weird me out. so I went outside at eleven at night. I walked down the sidewalk towards the mail boxes. I noticed a very tall figure dressed in all white. white shoes, a white long sleeved shirt, and white loose pants. let's just say he looked very clean. he had short black hair in a kind of buzz cut. he sat with his long legs sprawled out across the side walk as he leaned on the wooden bench by them managers office. his hand were placed lazily on his stomach. he was looking down at his hands with a playful and amused expression on his face. it was as if he knew me. he was smiling. I walked past him and heard a little girl giggling beside me, but there was no little girl in sight. I immediately thought in my mind, 'way too tall and pedophile.' I finally made my way past him. I was only at the mail boxes for a minute and I didn't have anything in there. so I walked back towards my apartment. I passed the bench but the guy wasn't sitting on the bench anymore. I kept walking. As I got closer to my apartment I spotted the sparkly clean guy sitting on some steps with his hand outstretched. he was looking down and examining his hands, while smiling. I actually thought this was the weirdest thing I had ever seen in my life. so when I got inside my old apartment i started laughing. I realized my guardian angels had completed the dare. and that the little girls giggle beside me was Samantha.

Then three days later I dared them to appear again to weird me out and I walked to them mail boxes again one night. I got to the mail boxes and I heard voices speaking to each other. then a figure dressed in all white with curly windswept hair walked backwards looking straight at me with a playful glint in his eyes. he was smiling slightly. I immediately fled the scene. it was just too weird.

on Halloween several months later I was sitting on the apartment steps outside waiting for my parents to pick me up. I was going to help the hand out candy to the children. as I sat there a figure appeared standing in front of me. he was dressed in all white. he wore a festive scarf around his neck. he had flawless features, short black hair and blue eyes. he starting talking to me. his voice sounded like tinkling bells. and I was shy and turned my head away for about two seconds. then looked back an he was gone. no human could of left that fast. the weird thing was I still felt he was standing there with me.

one time It was thanksgiving morning and I was staying at my moms house for the holiday. my mom came down stairs with a weird expression on her face. "I had a dream where there were five guys and they panty raided your bedroom, and then you got back at them by putting a hole in their white boat, I think It was your guardian angels." she said to me. I thought this was really funny apparently they were invading my moms dreams. I went back home that night and went to bed. I dreamt I was sitting in my dads car and I was starring out the window. I heard someone clearing their throat and an angel sat there holding out a pair of my underwear in his hand. I snatched it from his hand, and he smiled at me happily. then he disappeared and I woke up.

I was sitting on my couch in my new condo and I dared one of my guardian angels to appear to me. So about a moment later I started seeing glowing white energy in front of me and a outline of a tall whitely dressed male was standing in the middle of my living room leaning down and grinning at me.

Then one night I had a dream I was in a room and feathers of many colors were flying all over the place. some got stuck to my clothes. I tried to get them off, but no avail. the scene changed and I was walking around in the men's department in some clothing shop. I stood in front a shelf of colorful otherworldly shoes and the shoes started to sing. my mouth fell open in shock. the shoes stopped singing, and I heard several soft male voices giggling behind me. I turned around and five angels were hiding behind a large row of shelves. they were peeking at me playfully and smiling.

One Time I dreamt that I was standing on a huge white stage and I was about to sing my favorite song at the time 'music of the night' and one of my guardian angels walked onto the stage and began singing. I glared at him, how dare he steal my spotlight. he was smiling and I marched off the stage and sat on the white marble staircase and I looked at my hands and started pouting. I felt him repeat the verse he just sang. I kept looking at my hands brooding a bit and I felt footfalls pounding towards me. I was lifted into he air and swung over this angels shoulder. I started giggling loudly, "hey! no fair!" and he ran up the marble steps and out of the theater into the sunlight with me draped over his shoulder like a sack of potato's.

My guardian angels are sterling angels. yep.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

What a cool story , glad you are having such a great bond with them .
I hope the same will happen for me since i always doubted Angels and was more on the dark side. Have Archangel Gabriël who once laughed with something stupid i did and female Bronwyn ordered.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Whoa awesomee!
Actually yesterday i just ordered my 1st spirit, its a Sterling angel! Hope he/she will be as amaing as yours XD

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Ammee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ammee
Zodiac:

Yay! That's so awesome! I'm sure your sterling will be great! For some reason I'm using both my accounts. Djinnhaspants and ammee. Just thought I'd let people on this site know that they are both me. Ones an old account and ones a newer one. Anyway I'm sure your going to have lots of fun with your sterling! That's so flipping awesome! I wrote a post recently under my username Djinnhaspants. Titled 'angel in love and mistletoe.' I just realized that it's one of my sterlings. I'm still unsure which one it is. The sterling told me he's in love with me. It was so sweet! I'm interested to hear about your soon to be sterling experiences! That's so cool!

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Haha Thankies, yup i cant wait to greet them when they finally arrived at my home :D
Oh wow thats cool :o how did he tell you that anyway xD
okay will definitely read that post ^^ thanks for informing about your other account too hehe

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

Return to “Angels”