neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

How do you properly pronounce "Yahweh" and "Yahshua"?

I was raised in a Christian family but these past few years I thought that I should have my own relationship with Him. I don't have a "religion", I'm just *being* with Him in my own way. I believe He sees what's in my heart and in my being- so I don't feel any less since I've separated from a religion, in fact I feel like I've become a lot closer with Him since it's more personal to me now (:

I don't bash other religions- I won't try to change anyone's view in life to mirror mine. But this is where I am in my life with Him ^^

we speak the way we breathe
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Read Sal Rachele book very intersting to help you realize everything :)

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:I disagree your husband's opinion that Islam is THE religion to be followed. As of the world, the universe was built to have trillions of decisions. And if that was the case, religion itself split to many that we can't imagine. So, it was split so it can make the people live their own lives and learn from each other. Also, religions may look like man made but they were made with a reason and a destiny. If anyone can speak to either God, Jesus, Archangels, etc. I bet they would say "it doesn't matter, believe on what you believe." If the world was made with one decision, then there would only be one food, one music genre, one religion, etc. and that makes the world equal in the outside, but a big fool in the inside. But the world today is a complicated nature in the outside, but a balanced world in the inside. So, is it bad for the world to be balanced with trillions of decisions that we don't know the true answer, the true religion, or the true life? NO, its just perfect that way.

Thats my opinion. I'm just 16 years old and my religion is Catholic and I do not know what Islam believes on but I respect them and your husband's opinion. Also, I do not keep any spirits, yet. I'm just a wandering stranger looking forward to spirit keeping after college.

"The world is like a never-ending Enigma code that can't be solved. If solved, the world is dead. I rather live with its unsolved mysteries because its beauty to us is forever unexplainable."

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
This was very well put. Great job! :thumbup:
REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:At their essence and core, all religions are the same.
I'm not sure I entirely agree with this. Yeah sure, most religions have similarities in their origins or original purpose and possibly certain core beliefs in regards to honouring higher powers. But I actually think so much is different as well. A lot of it is additional, and in some cases like Hinduism there are many sects and different ideologies and to be honest pretty much every belief system has so many variations because there is that many people of varying beliefs.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Im sorry to say this but it seems your husband is very faithful to his religion, isn't he?
As I who was raised in a family full of moslems, and always get surrounded by faithful moslem students at my school, in a country where the majorities of people's religion is islam. I'm almost not faithful at all to islam even though its my religion since i was born. And all the things your husband has said are the top reasons im like that. I mean there's no way Islam cant be the only right religion, and the most perfect one(this is such a bullshit, i mean there are also different types of islam and most terrorism are caused by moslems imo *no offence) what about those people who were born from families that are not moslem? and those people who have lived before islam even existed?? WIll they just go to hell? Yup I've been thought all except moslems will go to heaven even if they have sins, they will go to hell first but still go to the heaven later while rest remains in hell for eternity. that's so wrongg. Also what will we do in the heaven anyway? will never get bored? and also, I heard that we wont have any needs to satisfy anymore like hunger lust and other stuffs. then what will we do there? just relaxing for the eternity?? I always get headache wherever i think of it... yeah I'm still too young and just a confused lil brat for saying all of these stuffs...
Anyway,if your husband really that faithful to his religion to even say that his religion is the only right one, then he wouldn't be your husband now.. I mean you are not in the same religion with him right? And from what I've been taught it is forbidden in islam to marry a person whos not a moslem, you know? I'm sorry but yea it's even included in the quran
I'm really sorry if it offends you, just sharing my opinion..

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:Anyway,if your husband really that faithful to his religion to even say that his religion is the only right one, then he wouldn't be your husband now.. I mean you are not in the same religion with him right? And from what I've been taught it is forbidden in islam to marry a person whos not a moslem, you know? I'm sorry but yea it's even included in the quran
Actually, it is permissible for a Muslim man to marry non-Muslim woman, as long as the woman is a Christian or a Jewish (who were given the Scripture before). This is referred in the Quran:
This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
(Quran 5: 5)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hmm I just realized that... Im sorry for being ignorant.
If it is referred even tin he Quran itself then all the people i've heard are totally wrong, they are busy being too "religious" even though they haven't read the Quran properly. Even i have heard some people call it "haram" to marry a woman from another religion here.. Actually one of my uncle was married with a christian woman but now hes married again with a moslem woman.. I dont know if he was divorced with that christian woman or shes still my family because she sometimes came to our family gatherings too like for lebaran and other stuffs.
Thank you for the precious information! ^^ Sorry for my bad english.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Mostly muslims i know saying that its not permissible to marry another person from other religion maybe because its kinda referred like that in Quran 2:221 saying:
"And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember."

Also in Quran 60:10
"O you who have believed, when the believing women come to you as emigrants, examine them. Allah is most knowing as to their faith. And if you know them to be believers, then do not return them to the disbelievers; they are not lawful [wives] for them, nor are they lawful [husbands] for them. But give the disbelievers what they have spent. And there is no blame upon you if you marry them when you have given them their due compensation. And hold not to marriage bonds with disbelieving women, but ask for what you have spent and let them ask for what they have spent. That is the judgement of Allah ; He judges between you. And Allah is Knowing and Wise."
Thats why most muslims i heard just think that its a forbidden thing to marry a person from any religion including a christian or a jewish. And another sad thing, arent many muslims and many jews hate each others? :/

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yeah, but that verses specifically said disbelievers and polytheists, which mean pagan. Christians and Jews are thought to be in line, thus ideally it's alright.
The prohibition would be because of culture, politic, and other worldly affairs. For example, if Muslim men can marry Christian or Jewish woman, isn't it fair if Muslim women can also marry Christian or Jewish men? But because it's not allowed, it's easier to just prohibit interfaith marriage:)
Most laymen don't bother to study the Holy Books (all of them from all the religions), so they're easier to control. Those of us who learn can simply be subdued through peer pressure, social penalties, and threats:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Muslims, as I understand it, are threatened with death if they ever question the validity of quran. I can't imagine any god falling off his throne because someone dared to question his existence. To put it the way on christian preacher I once heard... GOD, TO BE GOD, HAS NO NEEDS. So if I dare to ask for proof he exists, He suffers no damage. If Allah be the same as Yahweh, then why are they so different? Why are so many muslims set on the destruction of the people which according to christians, was the chosen people to bring forth the son of god?

I have read but cannot remember where, that Mohammed questioned the identity of the angel that claimed his name was Gabriel because he had blue skin and that blue skin meant to Arab people that he was demonic.

I have friends at work that are Muslim and I sometimes ask myself if they are pretending to be my friends since I am aware of the doctrine of taqiyya. I have not revealed to them that I know of taqiyya which means they are allowed to lie to you to gain a strategic advantage.

I should also add that the teachings of Jesus are NOT the same as the teachings of the CHURCH he supposedly founded.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:I should also add that the teachings of Jesus are NOT the same as the teachings of the CHURCH he supposedly founded.
I'm not even Christian and I fully agree with this part.

Return to “Angels”