Came to me in a dream

Twinkle
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Night before last, I had a dream. And, it was one which was difficult to remember. But, one thing I do remember is that there was a man with shoulder-length, wavy black hair, and serious muscles. I remember that he had no shirt on, and I asked him if I could touch his abs (they were so beautiful)! I did, and my fingers tingled. That is what made me think that it may be one of my spirits. But, then I woke up, and I didn't really worry about it. But, the flashes of the dream kept coming back.

Most of my spirits are females, however. So, this morning, I used my pendulum, and questioned my spirits. Apparently, it was Zeus! I asked if there was something wrong. I thought maybe he was angry that I was not spending a lot of time with him lately. He said no, that he just wanted to let me know that he is still with me, watching over me.

How cool is that?

Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

That's very awesome... :applause:

Makes me wanna get an Immortal, but I hear you can only have parts of the Immortal... I would love to have the whole spiritual embodiment of a God or Goddess! :inlove:

Is that possible..?

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.
Twinkle
new here
new here

BritannicaAtlantix wrote:That's very awesome... :applause:

Makes me wanna get an Immortal, but I hear you can only have parts of the Immortal... I would love to have the whole spiritual embodiment of a God or Goddess! :inlove:

Is that possible..?

The encyclopedia indicates that you can bind the entire spirit of an immortal or only part. I love my immortals.....I have Zeus, Hera, Hestia, and the Chinese dragon immortals....Zeus was actually my first spirit. He IS there, definitely.....I have a c3 Zeus stone, a c5 Zeus stone, and a c5 Zeus ring....

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

:hug: Oh thats is very nice indeed Twinkle. I love my Zeus :inlove:
Thanks for sharing :)

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Twinkle
new here
new here

wishing apon a star wrote::hug: Oh thats is very nice indeed Twinkle. I love my Zeus :inlove:
Thanks for sharing :)
I was a little taken aback.....I didn't expect him to look like that.....so young and absolutely gorgeous (I think I expected him to be older).....then, I went back and did some research to see some artist's renderings of him in statues and such.....my dream was VERY close.....

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

Congrats on dreaming about your immortal! I'm sure your bond will grow stronger and more amazing adventures will follow!

I'm linked to Goddess Isis, though have not seen her specifically in dreams (that I know of), she has given me guidance and protection.
A while ago, in meditation, she gave me a message, and that has helped me overcome my fear and reservations about DA and darkness...and I've recently added an Ifrit Djinnia to my family. It's a big step forward for me, to accept the power and responsibility of owning a dark Ifrit.

Immortals are amazing, with a different type of energy from our spirits... :thumbup:

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time

Return to “Immortals”