Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

I know a Ketta is a Norse were-cat, but is there any other spirits like a Ketta that has a warm disposition? For that matter is there any Nekomimi (cat-girl) type spirits? Strange question, I know, but I love my Kitsune, and her humanoid form, so I was wondering if any of you know of a Cat spirit like this since I love cats. 8;D Thanks in advance. :)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Bump

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bakeneko and Nekomate do exist within the yokai and I'm sure a few others. Also Weretigers, Werecats, Werejaguar, Wereleopard, Werecheetah, anything really.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Bakeneko and Nekomate do exist within the yokai and I'm sure a few others. Also Weretigers, Werecats, Werejaguar, Wereleopard, Werecheetah, anything really.
I love yokai. Do you have any experience with Bakeneko?

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Bumping an old thread because I had cat-people on my mind.

I have a ketta and a bakeneko. I asked for ones on the lighter side and that I got, their description is very warm and sweet and I haven't had any problems with them.

I know many usually look for the cute female nekojin, but I want a male cat-guy, akin to the Miqo'te in Final Fantasy XIV.
Out of all my feline-like spirits, I don't have any that look like that. (I hadn't thought to ask about it in custom notes until now.)
I do have a were-lion (which stays human unless there is danger) and a were-leopard (who is more anthropomorphized like a Kzin).
I can't think of any actual entity/race that looks like fictional cat-people all the time and aren't shifters. Maybe a hybrid...? Well, the Were category of the Encyclopedia says that offspring could perhaps have any sort of manifestation of the traits.
I could be wrong but I think the ketta and nekomata are typically female.

Would my best bet be a shapeshifting incubus? Or a servitor.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Bumping an old thread because I had cat-people on my mind.

I have a ketta and a bakeneko. I asked for ones on the lighter side and that I got, their description is very warm and sweet and I haven't had any problems with them.

I know many usually look for the cute female nekojin, but I want a male cat-guy, akin to the Miqo'te in Final Fantasy XIV.
Out of all my feline-like spirits, I don't have any that look like that. (I hadn't thought to ask about it in custom notes until now.)
I do have a were-lion (which stays human unless there is danger) and a were-leopard (who is more anthropomorphized like a Kzin).
I can't think of any actual entity/race that looks like fictional cat-people all the time and aren't shifters. Maybe a hybrid...? Well, the Were category of the Encyclopedia says that offspring could perhaps have any sort of manifestation of the traits.
I could be wrong but I think the ketta and nekomata are typically female.

Would my best bet be a shapeshifting incubus? Or a servitor.
There are male nekomata/bakeneko. And at least in CH there is gender preference for ketta (might need to verify that). A custom conjure for male werecat might also be possible.

But yes, if you prefer a specific werecat race based on fiction, servitor or character binding is your best bet:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ah that's interesting. I guess I should've checked out the listings to see if there was a gender preference option. The ketta was my first order and the penny option so I didn't notice at the time. From what little I can find about them, they seem to be female. Huh, look at that, you can choose either gender. Weird.
I could see bakeneko going either way ... but they seem to be a cat all the time. Same with the troll cat. At least my notes say "manifests as a cat."
I guess I'd only read stories of women turning into nekomata. CH doesn't have a listing for those right now. CollidedWorlds shop has a female; it says her cat ears show in human form.
I don't have a particular character in mind, just a look - humanoid with cat ears and tail, maybe a few other features.

After I got off the forum last night, I remembered my Naughty Winter Nympho from Blu's Immortal Conjures is a shapeshifter. Unfortunately I kept falling asleep when trying to meditate with him. I'm still working to connect and see if he can do this. It's not like I need another spirit. lol

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, I also found out that ketta means "she-cat". So might need to ask via HD for that:)

For bakeneko/nekomata, there are stories when they change into a man. One story said that a bakeneko change into a man to participate in sumo competition:D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lol! I guess I hadn't read enough stories then! ^_^

Return to “Creatures”