"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Twinkle wrote:
ambiew wrote:a dragon -djinn would be cool, but I don't think that type of union is possible...is it?
The Asian Djinns in the CH store are dragon Djinns.....I received one and I love her......
I have been trying to find out about the Asian Djinns for quite some time now. Can you tell me a little more about your experience with yours?

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Twinkle
new here
new here

StarFae wrote:
Twinkle wrote:
ambiew wrote:a dragon -djinn would be cool, but I don't think that type of union is possible...is it?
The Asian Djinns in the CH store are dragon Djinns.....I received one and I love her......
I have been trying to find out about the Asian Djinns for quite some time now. Can you tell me a little more about your experience with yours?

Her vessel has a very strong and clear presence coming from it. She loves to speak to me through a pendulum....she seems to be more open to it than my other spirits (they will talk, but it takes a little coaxing). I know that all of my bridged spirits are with me, but I FEEL her with me all the time. Since I got her, I feel less inclined to let people walk over me.....it's like a shift in my personality....as if she is my backbone.

cloudy_sky
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thats awesome Twinkle. I just one from the store today. I can't wait, I've been thinking about one for a while. I was torn between 2 and I can only afford one, so I asked my spirits to help me pick. My little girl dragon wanted me to get both, I tried to explain how I only had the money for one so which should I get now? Number 1- yes, number 2- yes. :? Oh well my other spirits where more decisive.

Please share any experiences you have.

~ Megan ~

And the things you can't remember tell the things you can't forget
That history puts a saint in every dream

Return to “Dragons”