Moonstar7spirits

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Emmir wrote:Would someone be willing to post a link to this store?? :)
She's also on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOONSTAR7SPIRITS Rhonda's was the first metaphysical seller I ever stumbled upon. It was an accidental finding, but it opened up a whole new world. For that, moonstar7 has a sentimental spot in my mind. 8

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi guys, she looks awesome - any one buy one of her spelled items recently? Experiences? I'm very interested in her Telekinesis items on her website :T

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
teri
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

VisVires wrote:Hi guys, she looks awesome - any one buy one of her spelled items recently? Experiences? I'm very interested in her Telekinesis items on her website :T
Yes, I have! :) I bought a few of her spelled beads. I don't usually buy these type of things because they never work for me but hers have blown me away with how well they work. She has one that is an alchemy bead and she said in her listing all things it can help. Well I have horrible sinus problems. I get really awful sinus headaches. I bought this as one of my beads thinking well maybe it might work. Since I got it a month ago I has kept the sinus headaches almost completely gone. If I get one it's usually because I haven't worn the bead in a few days but once I put it on its like a little miracle takes place and within an hour or two the sinus headache is completely gone. It's so amazing!! I have a few others and I have some great results with them too. :) I hope this helps.

VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
Zodiac:

Sounds great, thank you!

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

I have gotten a few spell beads from her and love them still not quit sure a bout spirits tho

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

It looks like her Etsy shop got knocked offline in the Etsy purge. The link I see above isn't working now.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I've gotten a few things from her including my most recent spirit adoptions. My vamp from her is amazing. I am literally in love with him lol! Here's a link to her store on bonanza.

http://m.bonanza.com/booths/moonstar7spirits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Yoohoo
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Snake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I love Rhonda. She is an amazing seller. One of my top picks. Great items.

“I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.”
― Jane Austen, Jane Austen's Letters
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

She's also on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOONSTAR7SPIRITS Rhonda's was the first metaphysical seller I ever stumbled upon. It was an accidental finding, but it opened up a whole new world. For that, moonstar7 has a sentimental spot in my mind. 8

[/quote]

Same! (In that Rhonda's shop was the first I stumbled across). Maybe she has spirits/entities in high places guiding new customers to her site?

I didn't even know that the metaphysical world existed until I went searching one day for a 'thing' (I didn't know exactly what I was looking for back then, but it was essentially an amulet) that would help me with my 'Law of Attraction' efforts. Rhonda's store (on Etsy then) came up in my search results as first, as she had a bead that did exactly that. When I looked at her other listings I couldn't believe what I was seeing and reading - I was like a kid in a candy store! 1sp

Rhonda is a fantastic seller but ... and this is a teeny criticism ... she is a bit slow to email instructions which can be a bit annoying, especially if you have to keep emailing her to ask where they are. I get the impression that she works alongside one other person and is very busy, but if she emailed the instructions at the time she sent the package (like other sellers do), then that would solve a lot of to-ing and fro-ing.

Rhonda's vessels are drop-dead gorgeous - beautiful, sparkly jewels that attract a lot of compliments, and most things are .925 silver (she'll make it very clear if something is plated). Her prices are a little on the steep side but you are getting true quality - beautiful semi-precious gemstones such as amethyst and garnet are not cheap to come by. I bought one bracelet that had a beauty spell attached, and it looks like a Cartier tennis bracelet! She's also one of the few sellers (that I'm aware of) who sells gorgeous recharging chains and bracelets - it's worth stocking up when she has a sale as they're of excellent quality and not many sellers include chains with their vessels.

She is very appreciative of repeat customers - she's included several 'extras' in my packages from time to time (mainly beautifully crafted charging boxes). And around Christmas time she sends free gifts with purchases over a certain amount - the Christmas before last, she sent me a huge selection of beautiful potions which smelt absolutely incredible.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value

Return to “Sellers You Love”